Crashing/Locking up problem?

+
Crashing/Locking up problem?

Recently when I upgraded from The Witcher to The Witcher Enhanced Edition, I've noticed every once in awhile or so my game locks up and the screen freezes. Then it turns to a blank screen and I can still hear the music playing in the game.It won't let me tab alt, ctrl alt delete, or any of the such. My only choice is to shut down my computer by the button, then turn it back on again. I'm getting very annoyed with this and I want to know is this a bug with the game or is there something wrong with my computer? I don't remember this happening before I upgraded to the Enhanced Edition.

TrissMerigold72 said:
Recently when I upgraded from The Witcher to The Witcher Enhanced Edition, I've noticed every once in awhile or so my game locks up and the screen freezes. Then it turns to a blank screen and I can still hear the music playing in the game.It won't let me tab alt, ctrl alt delete, or any of the such. My only choice is to shut down my computer by the button, then turn it back on again. I'm getting very annoyed with this and I want to know is this a bug with the game or is there something wrong with my computer? I don't remember this happening before I upgraded to the Enhanced Edition.
Did you verify the integrity of the 1.4 patch and the language pack according to theFAQ and also temporarily disable antivirus when installing the game and patches ?

Top Bottom