Current Card List - Gwentify

+
Field Medic - 0 STR -> 3 STR, Siege -> Melee, Play a random non-Gold unit from Graveyard -> This will need to be changed !

Alright, it will get changed because CDPR is constantly changing cards but let me argue for this card instead of writing it off immediately.

- This card requires skill. Yes it's a random non-gold which could be anything in your Graveyard, but it's up to the player to create his Graveyard in such a way that reduces the RNG and he gets the card he wants.
Play this card in Round 2 when there's not a lot in there, or Play it even in Round 1 after someone has Scorched one of your bigger Units to 100% get it back.

- It's a Bronze Card, there is a different between Bronze and Silver and it's not always Strength.
You can have x3 of these; the trade off is you lose some control of the Medic Ability (Although you can play around this to better the odds - See Point 1)
Silver Cards such as Nenneke has more Strength but is also able to Target her Medic Ability.
Golds again such as Shani, higher Strength, can Target her Medic and Does a positive Buff afterwards.

- The RNG is not like the Operator's RNG or Monster Deck Ability.
The Field Medic's RNG is Optimal or worse. The BEST result you could get from a Field Medic is 'the card you would have chosen if you had the choice' <- Optimal.
Anything other than that is sub-optimal.
Whilst you could Resurrect a Card which makes or Breaks the game for you in Round 3, that is entirely your own fault for leaving the Medic's Use until the final round when you know you'd have a huge Graveyard.

- Loads of Bronze Medics could be too powerful if you could willingly target your card of choice but you are essentially getting 2 card that turn. Field Medic is 3 Str + Whatever you pull out & it's ability.
And by just saying, "Make the Field Medic 0 Strength and let me choose the Target" again doesn't help because then effectively, the medic doesn't exist (with some exceptions) and is just the card you Resurrected.

- After those particular reasons you still cannot stand the RNG, don't put her in your Deck. You don't have to. If you can't play the Field Medic early to manipulate the RNG then stick with other Medics where Targeting specific cards if allowed.
And you're not right to say; "But my opponent could play her and win the game even I don't use her" , that's not a valid reply in my opinion due to the Optimal or worse RNG this card has. (If it was a Choosable Target, you would lose anyway)

The End.
Fin.

Last edited:
Alright, it will get changed because CDPR is constantly changing cards but let me argue for this card instead of writing it off immediately.

- This card requires skill. Yes it's a random non-gold which could be anything in your Graveyard, but it's up to the player to create his Graveyard in such a way that reduces the RNG and he gets the card he wants.
Play this card in Round 2 when there's not a lot in there, or Play it even in Round 1 after someone has Scorched one of your bigger Units to 100% get it back.

- It's a Bronze Card, there is a different between Bronze and Silver and it's not always Strength.
You can have x3 of these; the trade off is you lose some control of the Medic Ability (Although you can play around this to better the odds - See Point 1)
Silver Cards such as Nenneke has more Strength but is also able to Target her Medic Ability.
Golds again such as Shani, higher Strength, can Target her Medic and Does a positive Buff afterwards.

- The RNG is not like the Operator's RNG or Monster Deck Ability.
The Field Medic's RNG is Optimal or worse. The BEST result you could get from a Field Medic is 'the card you would have chosen if you had the choice' <- Optimal.
Anything other than that is sub-optimal.
Whilst you could Resurrect a Card which makes or Breaks the game for you in Round 3, that is entirely your own fault for leaving the Medic's Use until the final round when you know you'd have a huge Graveyard.

- Loads of Bronze Medics could be too powerful if you could willingly target your card of choice but you are essentially getting 2 card that turn. Field Medic is 3 Str + Whatever you pull out & it's ability.
And by just saying, "Make the Field Medic 0 Strength and let me choose the Target" again doesn't help because then effectively, the medic doesn't exist (with some exceptions) and is just the card you Resurrected.

- After those particular reasons you still cannot stand the RNG, don't put her in your Deck. You don't have to. If you can't play the Field Medic early to manipulate the RNG then stick with other Medics where Targeting specific cards if allowed.
And you're not right to say; "But my opponent could play her and win the game even I don't use her" , that's not a valid reply in my opinion due to the Optimal or worse RNG this card has. (If it was a Choosable Target, you would lose anyway)

The End.
Fin.

Ok now, when I looked at this card coldly, I see that if if remain so, it is an example of "controlled RNG" (I cannot exclude, that at the time of writing that comment, for some reason, I though that it allow you to play card from any graveyard), like old Operator, that allowed you to play a Hero from your deck, or Elven Mercenary, who allows you to play a random special from deck, which with a deck full of decoy allows you to succesfully stall a game (And, if Decoy for real is now Silver card, then RIP Mercenary, and Eithne Leader ability ?)

Changes - Geralt: Igni and Olaf the Bear are 8 Strength now: http://imgur.com/a/fPVsx

Is it just me or does Geralt not have an ability anymore? If that's the case then I'll be pissed, because having him clear frost was a really good and NOT OP ability IMO. I even have one deck that uses it. I hope that is just an oversight.

Then again, can we take these changes for granted? It could be an old version, a new version or even an already replaced (again) version of the card.

Like Russian i say translation 100% correct.
Ermion looks like animated(peremium) version.

I realy dont know why we get so small info from Igromir, i realy hope for more,knowing our mentality and likes to brake laws about information.

I'm so surprised as well .. Hope the Warsaw event doesn't end up being the same

http://imgur.com/a/lweJm

Changes: Ermion - 2 STR, Siege (Draw 4 cards from the Deck, Pick 1, Discard others) <- Zmiulan's translation

Holger Blackhand - 7 STR, Ranged (Ability: ?)

New 9 Strength Silver card (Ability: ?)

Ermion only 2 ???????????????????

I mean I understand they needed to nerf him a little (he was 11 for gods sake), but 2 ?! Freaking 2?!
Skellige Gold Cards are becoming more and more useless. 8 or something would have been enough if you ask me. For f. sake, for all I care they could have nerfed his "ability" a little bit (like draw 2 cards, choose 1 and discard the other or something like that) since you can't use ALL of those graveyard cards anyway, but 2 is just ridiculous. That is "Madman Lugos" level and he does at least have a reason to be so low.

Welp, that settles it, will probably never use Ermion. There are bronze cards that are more useful than him (have a similar effect and more STR, even if they are "destroyable")

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I know he gives card/turn advantage. I'm.... just not a big fan of the changes, I liked him better before. I understand nerfing him to 2 is to balance him, the problem is having too many heroes with low STR and strong special effects can also screw you over, and so far Skellige seems to have quite a bunch of those....

Last edited:
http://imgur.com/a/Q0XLE

Changes: Wyvern (added ability); Ancient Foglet (replaced with new ability)

http://imgur.com/a/0EFPJ

Ge'els, New Special Card

http://imgur.com/a/U5cov

Water Hag - 4 Strength, Silver, Melee, Ability: Play rain and immune to rain

Ancient Foglet - 4 Strength, Bronze, Ranged. Its ability: Whenever affected by Fog add "X" (couldn't read it) Strength to this unit at the start of your turn. Otherwise remove "X" Strength from it at the start of your turn.

http://imgur.com/a/BdQND

Bloody Baron 6 STR, Botchling 4 Strength

Last edited:
New monster leader is Ge'els .. GwentDB hasn't added anything for a while maybe you should post in the thread Molster made

Attachments

• FSNkSRM.jpg
    FSNkSRM.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 40
Geels is the new monster leader?

Interesting.

Mother Crone would be much better choice though!

Top Bottom