Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty — Official Cinematic Trailer

+
Thumbnail_OfficialCinematicTrailer_EN.png

I wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for you.

Official cinematic trailer for Phantom Liberty is out now!

Idris says let's look at this image

There is a radio that will be your DJ session.
idris.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I want to cast doubt on what we see in the cinematic of the trailer.

It is possible that the person who enters the subway is not Salomon Reed and that he is a decoy.

Because when he enters the train he transfigures and it is very possible that he also adopts Salomon's face (that is an ability that will be in PL).

In this way Songbird manages to save Salomon who is in another place and makes the enemy believe that they have killed him.

With the expansion my head is going to explode.
Post automatically merged:

And another important detail.

The one who attacks the alleged Salomon is Arasaka and the one who shoots him seems to be Kurt Hansen, 7 years younger.

What do you think?

detalle-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey,
my impression:
- graphics are insane (especially the shot of the ship in space and falling to NC)
- writing is solid
- screenplay is not so good

About the screenplay:
- the shot of Reed's hands and cap at the beginning looks cliche - too dramatic and unnecessarily unrevealing
- the jump on the train as well - if he jumped from lower, it could've looked more realistic
- the dialogue on the train is too long
- the people sitting next to Reed were too obvious to attack him (because evil characters passing in the background have been done too many times already) - they weren't woven well into the scene and stood out too much
- how could've Reed survived the shooting? - it was multiple times from very a close range
- and the details:

Details:
- the train design looks wrong - it looks both clean and dirty at the same time - are the seats padded? - isn't that too courageous of train technicians and cleaners? why does the screen in the back show stock market info - isn't that weird on a train like this - or does everything everywhere in the CP77 universe show stock market info?
- Reed's facial expressions look weird a few times
- the president's question about a pill feels out of place - it doesn't add anything - it would've been better if she asked e.g. how does Songbird feel.
- I don't like how Songbird on the plane looks like she's at least 50% mechanical; and like the queen Amidala from Star Wars - from the previous trailer I got the impression she's full flesh and more "cool" - that she wears street clothes, has "Judy's hairstyle",...

I am getting some sort of unwanted "Watch Dogs" impressions, but summed up it looks good.

Last edited:
- the dialogue on the train is too long
I disagree, it's awesome. First Idris Elba is great even simply sit, talking "alone". It's always a pleasure to watch...
Then, this dialogue point out that Solomon and Songbird might have a deeper relationship than just working together, maybe a friendship or maybe even more... At least, more than "simply working together" like V and T-Bug for example. The fact that Songbird hesitate a bit before hiting the key and when she's lost in her toughts in the space ship, reinforce this impression even more (maybe she think he's dead, maybe she regrets...)

So if there is a meeting between both in the story line, it will be pretty interesting to see how it will turn. I love it and I can't wait :)

Why would she be in her street clothes?? She's basically at work, with her boss, the president.
Yeah, I thought that being a netrunner - probably mostly acting behind the scenes - she stays "more" informal in general.
She's probably not there to represent (correct me if I am wrong) or appear in the public, she's there to work for (the president? and) NUSA.

Of course that when on a plane with the president face-to-face I would expect her to go formal, but I had the impression she would go "street-wise" formal - like maybe a long skirt or pants, a blouse and possibly a jacket. Something more comfy, easier to wear and on the eye.

Yes, I know. And the graphical quality is beyond what I expected by far.

Tears came to my eyes when I saw SongBird press the button...God, what a moment full of sensations!!!!

And like "Kurt Hansen" he goes after "Salomon", like a lion that is going to kill his prey. It's scary.

Is this work done by CDPR or is it from an outside company? Who are the ones who make this magic? I would love to meet them.

And thank you for hiring Juan Carlos Gustems to dub Idris Elba in Spanish. It's a damn wonder to listen to him, I'd like you to listen to him for a moment, it's pure magic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom