Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

+
Hellou!

So I'm THE Fiery Knigth, huge fan of CD Projekt's work and super excited over Cyberpunk. I'm a 18 year old guy in college, studying to become a lawyer. How American, I know. It's just something that has been a passion for me for quite some time.

I like complex, mature video games that makes you think and is most of all fun. RPGs are mostly the genre I go to in games, but that doesn't mean I can't like FPS or Puzzle games.

Anyway, hope to have a good time here! And nice to see familiar faces from The Witcher boards! :D

Greetings all!

So I'm Kevin and I'm a major student in the faculty of Medicine of Finland, trying to become a surgeon. I'm currently undergoing a busy life; with tight schedules that involves work and studies. Usually I tend to spend my leisure time with playing games and other social activities.

To be honest, I have little knowledge and experience when it comes to Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk. While I have previously heard of the title, I have never bothered with it until quite recently when CD Projekt Red started working on it. I must admit that I'm more a fan of the Fantasy setting, and am currently looking forward to The Witcher 3 rather than Cyberpunk 2077, but considering the trailer got me hyped and managed to make me sign up here, it's almost with certainty the game will be in my wish-list.

Hopefully I'll enjoy my time here until then!

Hey my names Nathan, online i mostly go by the names goldendragonuk or blackphoenix but seeings blackphoenix was taken had to opt for goldendragonuk :p

I have been a massive fan of the cyberpunk genre for a long time. And its always good to see new releases its a very niche genre so it is great to see devs actually catering for us guys. :D

Greetings chaps,

Saw the fantastic teaser trailer posted over on No Mutants Allowed and I just HAD to come to the forum and sign up! I'm a massive fan of cyberpunk, the genre just inspires me.

I'm a huge Fallout fan (Fallout 1 & 2 of course) love the original Deus Ex, System Shock 1 & 2 and Bladerunner games. I'd consider myself a PC gamer through and through and have become somewhat of a 'Big Box' collector (I have stacks of them in my study.)

I cannot wait to see what Cyberpunk 2077 has to offer, its going to be fantastic!

Man oh man lots of new faces on the boards! This is great, glad to see I'm not the only CP fan out there :D:D

Greetings to all the new guys/gals! Hope you enjoy your time here; everyone is awesome!

Hello to everyone!. I am very fan of Pin ups,...meaning that I am a 70's 80's fan as well. I really a death fan boy of Fallout franchise. But I wont lie that under the radar to this game I don't know much only for what i read, when i knew this game was coming out I fast as furious start to looking for updates and news.

Then i knew this game has is own background. So I decide to join and be part of this family and be a new fan to this franchise. That so far interesting stuff going on here. I hope like all you this game can be unique and make history in the industry of gaming.

P.S. PEACE

Hellou!

Just recently saw the amazing Teaser Trailer for Cyberpunk 2077, which initially got me wanting to join the forums, just like in The Witcher boards. Hopefully I'll have a good time here!

Hi there

From Seattle here. I am a huge fan of the Genre from way back. I was reading Applessed, Ghost in the Shell, Battle Angel Alita, silent mobius, and other manga back in the 80s and that started me down the road. I started by enjoying the sylized look of these cyberpunk manga and moved onto the someof the other methods of visual story telling like movies (most of the cyberpunk movies were so so on story but boy were they pretty ) and now here I am looking at this pretty new game. I did play a bit of the RPG and the CCG back in the day but I kept having to concede to people that wanted to play fantasy so I lost touch with if for a good while.

Interesting bit of Trivia. I have never read a book by Gibson. This wa for a couple of reasons back in the day it was assumed I had read it and no one told me what they were referencing and by the time I knew the hype was so high that it could never live up to the reputation. Then later I started writing Shadowrun and Cyberpunk scenerios for my play group (and still aspire to write short stories in the genre) and I didnt want to have Gibson's "voice" filling my head if that makes any sense.

. I have never read a book by Gibson.

Blasphemer! Burn him! With fire!

I have actually read so much Gibson that my main character in the World of Darkness chronicle that has been going since 1993, actually took the name Gibson McCoy (hey Dixie!) He's a Malkavian who's a paranoid schizophrenic. He keeps finding clues to major conspiracies hidden in Gibson's works. Not that anyone else believes him, but it's so much fun to play.

Hey up, Harold 'ere, known in some parts as Blothulfur, thought i'd 'ave a mosey on down the rain slick avenues of Night City. It's been awhile.

Hello everyone.

If you were a CP2020 player back in the day you might recognize my name (if you read the artist credits). I did a lot of art for the game over its run, from illos in the core book to the cover of "Listen Up You Primitive Screwheads!" I also wrote the tech section for the When Gravity Fails sourcebook and founded interFACE magazine.

Mike Pondsmith was one of my first mentors and he gave me my real first start of the game industry, a career that's taken me from LucasArts, to Zynga, to BioWare, where I currently work as a designer. I'm very very happy to see Mike get his dream realized. Mike had made a stab at working in video games for Microsoft a few years back, but it wasn't a good fit and I was disappointed: seemed like a real missed opportunity for Microsoft. It is nice to see a good developer like CD Projekt Red take up the CP property, and with such enthusiasm.

I'm looking forward to seeing the development progress for this game and to play the eventual result. Unless they hire me and I get a front row seat ;)

Blasphemer! Burn him! With fire!

I have actually read so much Gibson that my main character in the World of Darkness chronicle that has been going since 1993, actually took the name Gibson McCoy (hey Dixie!) He's a Malkavian who's a paranoid schizophrenic. He keeps finding clues to major conspiracies hidden in Gibson's works. Not that anyone else believes him, but it's so much fun to play.

yeah yeah burn it with fire. I rather expected that reaction. But what a fun malkav

Hello everyone!

I'm from Australia and a newcomer to this genre, but I loved the trailer to this game. It looks amazing and if they truly achieve what they're aiming for, I know this game will be amazing. It's nice to meet you all. :)

Top Bottom