Discussion about the Wild Hunt enemies & other issues [SPOILERS]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion about the Wild Hunt enemies & other issues [SPOILERS]

Note: If this thread is in the wrong category, please feel free to move it if you are a moderator.

So I just finished W3: Wild Hunt last week or so. Still feeling very empty and depressed at the ending, and still feeling madly in love with Triss. Anyway, just have a few questions to ask about some of the enemies and a few separate issues to raise. I have not played W2 or read the Witcher books, so please correct me if I am wrong.

1. Does Eredin really die?
So we know at the end Geralt fights Eredin. But it doesn't show Geralt killing him. He slashes him with a sword and puts him on the ground, and then teleports out with Yennefer. So did he really die? Is this an intentional thing that CDPR put in to preserve the possibility of Eredin's return in a possible future Witcher game? What are your thoughts? I think there are grounds to believe it is a deliberate choice by the creators of the game.

2. Issues with difficulty of certain enemies.
I think I played the game in "normal" difficulty. I found Imlerith to be a much tougher enemy than Eredin. Imlerith became particularly powerful when he reached 1/4 health, teleporting really fast, doing tons of damage and outmaneuvering me. I found Eredin to be still quite a difficult opponent, but he was considerably slower and it was comparatively easier to defeat him.

Similarly I found the botchling (at the early stages of the game) REALLY hard to kill. It took me 2 days of trying to perfect everything (but I do admit that this was when I was fairly new to the game and probably didn't understand the combat system as well).

3. Sexual content.
The romance/sex scenes are great. I ask this with a straight face: do you think there is any chance of CDPR adding in more sex scenes in these expansions? Perhaps adding in more varied sexual maneuvers and showing more skin? And is there anything in store for those interested in BDSM? Also, I am not gay, but can the gay community hope to have any sex content as well? I understand these are rather awkward/weird questions but I am nevertheless curious. This is not a random suggestion: when playing Ciri there is a dialogue option that says "I'm actually into women" or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Given the somewhat unusual and definitely inappropriate leap from "Gay Community" to "BDSM", I think I'm going with abex81's assessment on this.

The other points raised are already being discussed in other threads, so locking this. Please check for existing threads on topics before starting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom