[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
Wait, I thought you're gonna play it on Xbox. Anyway, I'm sure PS4 will look fine.
HaHa I was... but XBOX1 is weak and 900p is not good enough and after hearing and reading a lot of people say it looked bad, I don't trust it at all. :) It kinda sucks for CDPR because they need to sell their game on that console too, but it's not their fault microsoft care more about kinect than better graphics. I have played ME SoM on both PS4& XB1 and the PS4 is better looking and faster, the only thing I did notice that XB1 did have better brighter colors.
Anyways.. I'm sure TW3 will look great on both, but if PS4 gives me that edge with better graphics, I'm going for it. I didn't buy a native 1080p HDTV just to play 900p games on it, fuck that :)
Back to topic ;)

Last edited:

Attachments

• CDXx2EEW4AESaSE.jpg
    CDXx2EEW4AESaSE.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 43
Judgin' by this sneak peek:

It doesn't look bad at all ;)
Yeah, it looks solid, I want that TV now too lol..Mine is cool, but I didn't know they made 32inch tvs wide like that, fuck, if it's not one thing it's another, right?
Man I hope this game is as fun as it looks, can't wait ;)

Last edited:
Did Geralt join the starship troopers? What in the seven hells am I looking at? I first thought of Korath desert, but then I saw the multiple planets in the backround. This is some weird shit...

i know that the worlds like this one are mentioned in the books when ciri is wandering between dimensions. this is very interesting : ) since there was an info about playable ciri i was thinking is there a possibility of visiting those weird worlds. this is just awesome! props for cdpr for hard hard work and devotion making all those diversified huge locations and awesome story.

Just when you thought it was safe again:

'The White Wolf, having left the perils of the barren mountains behind him, descended into the verdant lowlands, in search of greener grass (and more dynamic shadows).'
the horse's face looks so sad :lol:

Top Bottom