Do you think I can get feline armor on a premade BaW character?

+
Do you think I can get feline armor on a premade BaW character?

I had a level 40 Geralt with Ofieri armor but I accidently overwrote the file with a NG+. The thing is I don't want to play through the entire game again a fourth time. Does the premade Geralt have the necessary gold and items to get to Master Feline without having to grind for days? Most of these items are usually accumulated by questing and exploring the world.

Miiiiew miiiiew miiiiiew miiiiiew miiiiew what exactly do you need, a New Game+ Savegame or a Normal Game Savegame?
I have tons of "Normal Game" Savegames from my modded Witcher 3, but not a single one for NG+ because I always was to lazy to write all the script configs for NG+ in D:\Virtual Worlds\Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt\content\patch1\bundles\\gameplay\abilities\geralt_skills.xml because it took me about a week to re-balance all the magic and alchemy abilitys to make Yrden in super slow motion and other magic stuff useful again :D

Miiiiew miiiiew miiiiiew miiiiiew miiiiew what exactly do you need, a New Game+ Savegame or a Normal Game Savegame?
I have tons of "Normal Game" Savegames from my modded Witcher 3, but not a single one for NG+ because I always was to lazy to write all the script configs for NG+ in D:\Virtual Worlds\Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt\content\patch1\bundles\\gameplay\abilities\geralt_skills.xml because it took me about a week to re-balance all the magic and alchemy abilitys to make Yrden in super slow motion and other magic stuff useful again :D
I'm on console.

Top Bottom