Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Agreed. Can't change her. Also, someone just posted that first pic in our Cass thread, lol. My account is Colonelkillabee in case you're on the forums.

Agreed. Can't change her. Also, someone just posted that first pic in our Cass thread, lol. My account is Colonelkillabee in case you're on the forums.

My username on there is Dahae but I rarely go into their forums because it's bad for my blood pressure :p too many stupid threads and stupid opinions. I prefer here or reddit.

Oh well done 3 playthroughs now will wait to see if they add anything new in the future via dlc and patches. Good decent game which can be build up on as a base for this franchise. Hopefully they fix the controls slightly as i really would like my mouse buttons to be bindable and my logitech software refuses to work with this game.

My job is done for the day. ;)

Forgot to say thanks, I downloaded the songs yesterday. Better than the ones I got off youtube converter. Only one I'm not crazy about is Samson's. I didn't even think that pansy bitch deserved a song. Where's CASSANDRA!

Forgot to say thanks, I downloaded the songs yesterday. Better than the ones I got off youtube converter. Only one I'm not crazy about is Samson's. I didn't even think that pansy bitch deserved a song. Where's CASSANDRA!

Yeah I think it's not one of my favourites either. I'd have liked a song about the ruling monarch in Ferelden instead, would have been a nice touch to have a different song depending on the ruler.

Finally finished it! Ending felt quite generic but I wondered what exactly happened to Corypheus? I'm might be wrong but I think he was sent to fade, but why?

He can't really be killed if there's a Blighted creature nearby.

No, we got rid of that ability when we destroyed his foci, the dragon. We just sent him to the fade in pieces for some delicious irony.

---------- Updated at 10:01 AM ----------

And if anyone doubts that, they say as much in the story beforehand, and that's why he was so panicked just before we end him. He knew he was screwed. It seems stupid to give yourself a weakness like that, but then who expects someone to be able to kill a red lyrium powered dragon?

Still I give 6,5 out 10, mainly because good voice acting, beautiful scenery and there is lot to do, when I finished I felt something that I never felt before in dragon age series, and even to dragon age 2, I don't want to play it anymore, mainly when brother who played the game some valid points that I approve, Bioware bastardised it's own game lore (or ate and shat out like my brother said), and when Cassandra starts Inquisition and suddenly it has army and resources, scouts, and everyone wants be in it like hot shit, it's kind of silly when you think about those things.

Top Bottom