E3 2018 - Welcome to the Future. Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077. Go to NEWS for Trailer Discussion!

+

Well? Was it what you hoped for?

• Yes! God(s) yes! Onwards to GLORY! Cyberglory! And waffles.

• Yes! Not enough to say yet but still happy. Show me more!

• Pretty much. Need more info before rapture sets in, though.

• Close-ish, but missing features I really want. Going to be an issue.

• Not really. I'll play it maybe, but not what I wanted.

• Dammit! Huge let down. May go cyberpsycho. I blame you Sard.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So. E3 2018 is upon us. At last - the Gathering.

So This Thread is for Trailer discussion, This Thread is for e3 Schedule discussion, that This Thread is for discussion and other channel issues and that not-Cyberpunk E3 stuff belongs in the Community section. Also remember to stay on topic. Be patient with people. Enforcement will be...active. We will be closing, editing and collating other threads so as to try to keep things sort-of sane. Well, sane by my standards, tee hee.

Trailer here:
[video]

Hidden message here:

1528668064483.jpg
Character creation confirmed, Single Player RPG confirmed.

SO MUCH EXCITEMENT! AND MORE TO COME AT E3.

And now a healthy reminder to be sane. Sane-ish. Sane-y. Whatever. HOLD ME! Ah-hem.

Regardless of what's shown at E3, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that we are still a community and we are here for each other, for old friends and those that are just joining us. Frequent and enthusiastic posters make the loving cyber-core of this Forum - and our shiny new Discord - and stop them from becoming Just Another Place On The Net Where Your Game Issues Are Fixed/Memed/Upvoted.

Don't get overwhelmed by the rush of new faces. Be sure to spend time here! We've spent years building this community up and I don't want to lose any of you. No, really.

So keep things fun, friendly, civil, constructive and interesting. Remember that not everyone knows us as we know each other and our little peccadilloes/quirks. Stick together and make it a great stay for newcomers - hopefully friends-to-be.

We will all be in this together, for years to come. You guys, your Moderators and the Reds themselves. Years and years and YEARS! Forever! But, you know, in a good way. Like Cake Eternal. Or pie. Whichever. Both.

Since this was way too serious for me, here's a Cyber-Sniper-Pony and remember, it's still Redge's fault.

Last edited:
its everything i ever wanted! OMYG im so excited lets make an official thread about reactions. omg where do i begin. the game feels like you start as a nobody and then you can become a millionaire in a prvate jet. it was very GTA on steroids and then creatie. OMG im shaking. what makes a great game are the little details like the tyrban cab driver driving the goons in the back OMG i have to watch the trailer again. OMG i cant speak im dead.

Appreciate the mention. :)

Pretty stoked! The game looks PHENOMENAL from a visual perspective, although the lighting is odd (Mike described Night City as having a very orangey, dreary sky).

I have concerns about a potential fixed protagonist, but it's possible it's just for trailer purposes.

At any rate, HUGE congratulations to CD Projekt Red. You guys have worked on this for years, and your work is going to pay off. I hope the reception you receive is worth all the effort. *claps*

Welcome to all the newbies.

its everything i ever wanted. OMG the small details everything. its very cyberPUNK which is what i always wanted. and good choice going day time with the trailer cyberpunk night time has been done to death but i hope the game also has night time.
OMG it was THE best trailer i have ever seen.

Yeah I am pretty happy we got a new trailer. I plan to pick it apart with a fine tooth comb when I get a high quality version.

The only trailer was waiting for, almost cried the moment the screen went red with that tune. The hype is real #Cyberpunk2077

I was hoping to see a bit more, so that was disappointing but w/e.

On the trailer itself - narration wasn't great tbh, the world looked cool but it was in-engine, not in-game so hard to say. Overall, it's nice to finally have some idea as to what to expect... in a broad sense.

Hopefully, more info during appearances in the E3 Coliseum, twitch stage etc.

I like how the game did a 180 from the original trailer. GOOD move waaay better direction with how the city looks its colorful instead of dark. Oh man I WILL NEVER DOUBT CDPR AGAIN!

Hope the MC they showcased is just a default example, as it would be sad to have something with this freakish of an art style not have customizations stuff.

Voice is likely definately set in stone, tho.

Remember what I told you?
It'll look better without the overdose of neon colors.
And it does.
CDPR, you did it. I love you guys!
I know how hard they work and how much work gets put into a game.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom