E3 Discussion Thread

+
Sorry mate I wasn't trying to. I know its weird but I have noticed that you've tended to lean on the negative side of things concerning the demos, so I was honestly trying to offer up some advice.
What can I say, I like point out things I think could be approved.
And it's not like I don't think all of this is looking amazing, but we all know that.

Novigrad is even one of the big open world regions of the game (the others are No man's land and Skellige Islands)... ;)

It seems to be really huge. It's probably the first "real size" city in an 3D RPG, Assassin's Creed dimensions... ;)

What can I say, I like point out things I think could be approved.
And it's not like I don't think all of this is looking amazing, but we all know that.

Agreed, there is no downside to providing feedback and the reds do read this forum.

I like the floating text. It makes it easy to understand what exactly someone is saying and who is saying it. So hopefully we get the option to have it on or off to satisfy both groups of people.

Sure, I'm not saying it's bad per se, I just think it could use a little bit more polish, like a sharper, smaller font and more "distance awareness", meaning that it doesn't pop up when we are still far away from given NPC. And an option to turn them on/off would definitely make a perfect balance!

So, Gors Velen, eh? We will visit Thanedd island after all. Cool!

Dijkstra lost weight I think.

Last edited:
I keep on seeing posts that the IGN Demo was still played on the Xbox One instead of PC. Has this been confirmed?

That was great, at the end it reminded me of Lake Vizima, amazing! Gotta love that Gryphon head on the horse!
The only thing that could be improved is still the jogging (sprinting looked fine) animation, plus the horse riding looked a little bit robotic, too. But other than that, man...the wait will be painful!

I think they gave us pretty much information. Good to see that they finally broke the silence. It was well placed info. Thanks to CDPR for those amazing 10 min gameplay footage!

Top Bottom