Early Release?

+
I've seen people saying the game will be out on the 16th for them, which would indicate no. Most likely at midnight Warsaw time (which will still be CEST so UTC +2) on the 17th since CDPR is, after all, Polish.
That would be gato, choomba! That's 9 hours earlier than I expect! 8am my time, what a way to start the day, yeet!

Like, you've all given pretty plausible reasons for the game to come out early, but we ain't no devs here, right? We're speculating and there's quite a damn chance that we're missing something big in the whole picture and that something is the exact reason why CDPR will use their time and involuntary quarantined summer to either polish the base game or, maybe, throw some more resources on something we'll see post-launch.

Hell, they may as well be concerned with the fact that the current situation has affected quite a few people's purchasing powers, which may put them dead against the early release as well.

Theoretically it's possible (IIRC they confirmed they are only polishing at this point) but highly unlikely.

yes it is on having them the covid I understand well, it is just a question that I ask myself.
activision had the idea of taking out the warzone when people have the obligation to stay at home.
I understand that it is not in the policy of the Cd project and that there is an immoral side. just more and more trouble waiting for this games.

I’d mentally prepare for another delay actually. I’m not saying it’s what’s definitely going to happen, however I believe another small delay is waaay more likely to occur than an early release. But if it does end up happening, expect it to release one week to two days earlier than planned, not several months.

Now, back to "When it's ready" again ?

With it having been sent to be rated the game is technically done and just in QA/debugging. So could it be done earlier than the date yeah possibly but not very likely. Personally I would rather them take the remaining time to squash as many of the bugs as they can prior to the game coming out rather than a string of patches post-launch to fix bugs that seem so common with other games now that are being rushed out half-finished and broken i.e. fallout76 and anthem who both are no where near what should of been when came out even nearly year later

however I believe another small delay is waaay more likely to occur than an early release.

If that really happen, that would make me really unhappy and probably even less interested in getting a game, that is my personal opinion, but many people was already unhappy with first delay, and second delay really would not improve their opinion.

If that really happen, that would make me really unhappy and probably even less interested in getting a game, that is my personal opinion, but many people was already unhappy with first delay, and second delay really would not improve their opinion.

Then they have their heads in the sand, there is a global pandemic on, things are going to slow down because people are sick. when such an event is happening a Video game being late seems like small potatoes.

I’d mentally prepare for another delay actually. I’m not saying it’s what’s definitely going to happen, however I believe another small delay is waaay more likely to occur than an early release. But if it does end up happening, expect it to release one week to two days earlier than planned, not several months.
Not very likely given that even now they basically in debugging. the game had to be basically complete for them to get it rated. that is done it has the ratings most places.

Then they have their heads in the sand, there is a global pandemic on, things are going to slow down because people are sick. when such an event is happening a Video game being late seems like small potatoes.

Yes and yet Resident Evil 3 remake came out, Final Fantasy 7 remake also came out, world slow down little it didn't stop completely.

Hell, they may as well be concerned with the fact that the current situation has affected quite a few people's purchasing powers, which may put them dead against the early release as well.

Actually from what I saw it's quite the opposite: people cannot spend their money as much as usual, so many people have their bank account going up.

Top Bottom