[EPILOGUE] Roll Credits!

+
I've just finished the game, and I want to thank everyone who contributed to making it for the wonderful experience I've enjoyed over the past week. It's clear that The Witcher was created with love, care, and great attention to detail. The development team, those who supported them, and everyone involved, deserves to be very proud indeed. Three cheers for all of you! I hope the game's success continues to increase. :)

The Witcher is awesome game, the best story since Planescape: Torment (would you like to make remake of that game with your new engine? I would buy :D). I don't regret no single cent I overpaid for it (to buy UK uncensored version). I wish you to create more games with quality like this! :)

congratulations to dev team and everyone who participated in creation of the game. I never played such a good game of same genre in whole my life... hoping for a sequel and till then, I'm gonna finish the witcher few more times

And I just finished the game a few minutes ago as well. Awesome story and I loved the constant changes in environments. The ending was so satisfying and I was glad it wasn't one of those wimpy endings made for the sake of ending the game. Nice job guys!!!

just finished the game today, and i absolutely loved it........nice plot twist..........i probably spent 50 hours playing, and cant wait to play evil Geralt.

This is one of the best game i play in a long time ...and I m 33 years old. I can wait for the next thing you CDRed will make. You can count me for a buyer for your next game.Maintenant, je vais vous remercier dans ma langue natale. Je vous remerci pour les 50 heures que vous m'avez donner. Ça été formidable, un des meilleur jeu auquel j'ai joué. SVP donner moi une suite...

Great, great, simply great......Thank you CD for the astonishing game and action.....would u consider making a SW rpg in the future....like KOTOR....I think u will be on top of game producers for a long time from now on....waiting for a sequell!!!

i just finnish the game too and it was great and if there is next game i hope there is not so many diffrent ingridient to make potions because there was just too many items to carry and i got bag all the time full :(

Finished the game for the 1st time, and it was satisfying. I'd say this game is one of the best game I've played. Not many games make me keep thinking about it after I complete it, and this is one of them.There are many good things about this game, but I like the art, music and story best. Music, especially act 4's, so peaceful and fits so well. Concept arts are well... just amazing, and nice that they were put onto the loading screens. Main story is mostly good, the side quests are actually quite interesting as well. The slideshow conclusion of episodes with Garalt speaking is a nice method.I also love the twist. The way that the game gives you enough clues to make a conclusion, but not smacking it right in your face. Though I agree "I am your father" is good sometimes, like in KOTOR, it doesn't have any depth about it after the 1st "wow". Here the subtle explanation is simply beautiful imo, since it leaves you thinking about it over and over again. (and can even be minipulated to leave rooms for expension haha )The change to common fighting mechnism is fun as well, though signs are abit unbalance late game... I could basically igni everything.If i have to pick a few bads... loading time was the first, but that was pretty much dealt with the patch. The next will be sometimes the choices are a bit forced and limited, so Garalt sometimes seems like an average idiot that thinks with his cock about nothing but his cock. But I guess we're playing another character, not ourself.So congratz on making a great game, well deserved the RPG of the year title.Though as much as I'd love to see another game from the dev, I hope it won't have too much direct links to this game. Coz for me, this game is already nicely wraped up. (though I suppose a good dev can make a seemingly complete game ever better )

I just have to say that this is one of those games on par with the likes of the old Black Isle studio's games like BG, BG2 , and Planescape : Torment. This game does a very good job of exploring the whole "human condition" in which the player is presented with alot of moral choices which do in fact have a profound effect on how the remainder of the game is played out. The story pulls you in and keeps you playing into the wee hours of the night because you just cant wait to see "what happens next". It gets you emotionaly invested not only in the main protagonist but also in his friends and possible love intrests. Its one of those rare games where you can play it over and over again and not play the same game twice because there are so many diferent choices to make. Exceletant game all around. If it were not for a few minor technical issues I would definatly give this one a solid 10.

Well, I have read them too :)Cos I couldn't believe its THE END already.and the game is just great!Would be funny to see some "bloopers" too, don't U think so?Next time, huh?

Siborg said:
Just finished the game for the second time, simply fantastic!Time to play it again as neutral, if that's truely possible ;D
ı found a neutral ening save and take a look at it for ı dont wan to play th e game for a third time for this ending (at least for now ;) ) and wan to say that you aren't really neutral you're on the sorceresses lodge's side and except for this temeria is just like before geralt starts to give political decisions and welll... there is a difference people starts to hate the order too

Siborg said:
Just finished the game for the second time, simply fantastic!Time to play it again as neutral, if that's truely possible ;D
1st time I played it I ended neutral, helped Siegfried in the Bank, but I didn't want to help the knights in the village.. I wanted to kill EVERYONE Muahahaha! cus I thought the knights were SAD, sneaking up using me as decoy!! Grrrr!. I so hated that.. so I killed both groups.. Group style +360 igni for the win! :D

Finished the game recently, and just wanted to say 'thank you' to the developers!This has got to be my favourite single player game so far, and that comes from a guy who has played quite a few of them. The story and mood is great, and I am left with a feeling of wanting more of the same. I am very much looking forward to the enhanced edition, and hopefully future expansions of the game.A job well done, it is appearent that you truly have wanted to create a good gaming experience - and for me, it really was. ;D

I have to congratulate the makers, as well. More importantly, I need to get an address for where to set up the "spousal and familial support fund" so that your team can comfortably feel encouraged to delve into another project. :D You should all be very proud!I have just finished the first play-through(as Scoia'tel) - I limped through it on an unsupported GPU card, with FPS of less than 15 through the whole game. It took over 200 hours on my pathetic machine- I never tired of it! I plan to play through the other choices. I missed out on the armor quest, the sword upgrade quest, and screwed up a few other minor quests. there are plenty of things for me to try next time. I mention this because so many folks give up too fast. This is one of those games that should be savored, again and again. It's like the difference between hot apple pie made from apples that need slicing and those things 'they ' sell at McDonald's. There is no comparison from those to the real thing, is there?Thanks for being there.

I just finished this game and i want moreYou cant leave me like this i want more i tell you.I have to say it was such a great game i played it to death for 3 days in order to complete it i just couldnt stop playing i wanted to see more.Thanks so much for this game i am ready for the next lot now :)

gamewidow said:
@zorada .. there are 3 distinct paths you can follow, so why not check out the other 2 ? :peace:
Yep i am currently embarked on a hardline witcher which will kill all the bad guys ie: gramps and werewolf but support the elves.then ill try a run down the nutral path as much as is possible

I just completed my second run through, this time in support of the Order. The game didn't cease to amaze me. The level of 'control' you are offered over the theme, the mood, of the game has to be one of the greatest aspects. Just as the first time, I watched the credits through to completion. Even having to deal with both game bugs and some minor driver issues, this game has been more than worth the time spent dealing with those problems. I will continue to hold CDPR in some of the highest regard, and I will await the Enhanced Edition with much excitement. It's time to start up the last batch of unused choices. Who ever knew that giving someone the power of choice would make them so happy? OH Yeah, it's been done before, it's called 'freedom'. How often that fact gets forgotten....Once again, thank you CDPR. May your next endeavor be even more successful, if that's even possible.

Top Bottom