ETA for 1.05 patch?

+
Given the context of the post it seems fairly obvious that he is referring to video games rather than his life as a whole.
I think it's great you are 15 hours in with no problems, I wish you all the best as there are people who have not had any problems at all! I myself made it to ~40 before I ran into the exp glitch (shortly after 1.04 hit, whether it existed before or not I can't say), so at 15 hours I was happy too, in fact I hadn't even been to this forum at all as I was using my free time to play the game rather than check a forum for updates.
I agree with what my brother said about the game in that it's a fantastic game but those many little niggles really do start adding up, each one is relatively small but there are a lot of them. He got the exp glitch the following day... :)

I say we offer up 1.05 to the eternal flames for its unholy slovenliness and false prophecies. Let the cleansing fire determine which bugs will be fixed!

It's technically "after the weekend". But an entire week "after the weekend"? Come on CDPR what's holding up the patch? Is this an issue with keeping in parity with the console versions? Is the PC waiting on a console patch to be approved before you'll release it? I don't understand how you believed it would be done "after the weeked" yet now a week later it's still not done.

I understand if you are really working hard and hitting a lot of issues trying to make a stable version, but now it's almost a month after release without much of anything being fixed...

We really need to collectively stop pre-ordering games...

It's already Friday in Poland and my area, hope the patch can come out today, but if CDPR can't release the patch this week just say so, I'm willing to wait even though I'll be a bit disappointed, just don't make promise you can't keep, don't release information that can't be sure.

Last edited:
First they came for the graphics.
And I did not speak out.
Because I was not a graphics.
Then they came for the patch.
And I did not speak out.
Because I was not a patch.

He also said they were gonna work through the long weekend to get the patch out 'ASAP' which was clearly a lie.

Yesterday was not "a long week end" but a national holliday so they did not work. But that's not meaning Marcin was lying. They're at work today and i guess tomorrow if it's not over today.

All they had to do is give us the freaking XP bug fix, ONE JOB... Two weekends with W3 shelved... Reminds me of DA:I patch saga.

CDPR said long weekend, and that implies linking the weekend to the public holiday, which would be Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. That is what a long weekend is. So if they didn't work yesterday then it was a lie. Do you know for a fact they are working on it today or tomorrow? No. We only know what they told us, which has already been proved false.

The game was running so fine for me when it was released and it looked beautiful without any bugs for me. After patch 1.04 came out the Anti Aliasing for me become terrible, I can see jaggies (jagged edges) everywhere, everything is shimmering and flickering when running or moving around, ground looks really strange like textures are swapping in and out and I got performance loss. Got 780ti and i7-4790k and 16gb ram :/

Is it just me or some of you have similar problems? The flickering, shimmering and jaggies are really disturbing.

Also when they fix main quests not giving XP, will we get the XP we were supposed to get for them?.

You need to change the TextureMipBias= to 0 (Located at C/User/My documents/Witcher 3.) if you would like it to default back to how it was before patch 1.04, In 1.04 it has been changed to 1 for Ultra and IIRC -04 for the high texture setting. Nvidia guide suggest -0.7 as a good compromise between increased IQ and performance loss, flickering and aliasing. I personally use -0.6 and the aliasing/flickering isn't very noticeable ot me anymore. I hope that helps you out!

Last edited:
CDPR said long weekend, and that implies linking the weekend to the public holiday, which would be Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. That is what a long weekend is. So if they didn't work yesterday then it was a lie. Do you know for a fact they are working on it today or tomorrow? No. We only know what they told us, which has already been proved false.

I wouldn't count on them working today and definitly not on the weekend.

Attachments

• 1561067fd20311dd6dbddd23e2a2cfb15f3b0a3be51de7bba64c0a263d79f51a.jpg
    1561067fd20311dd6dbddd23e2a2cfb15f3b0a3be51de7bba64c0a263d79f51a.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 38
So any Devs here that can comment on an updated ETA for 1.05 PC patch on GOG?

Was hoping they would have released it monday 1/5/15, then hoped for wednesday as they told a few online mags that date 3/5/15. Now its nearly the weekend again and i cant enjoy my purchase this weekend. Surely they can pull a few all nighters considering they made crap loads on W3 sales. Come on CD Projekt Red get your act together!

Been waiting anxiously as i got a bug that is ruining the game, the wrong sign intensity value "55000%" One hit kills anything. Please Please Please release the patch.

Thanks

Bodgeup

Last edited:
Top Bottom