Faction Challenge: Year of the Wererat Abilities

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
I haven't played the new faction challenge, but in the old one the last quest was repeatable, which required 5 wins. So, number of quests is basically the number of wins for everyone that went +5.

The last quest is repeatable, but i dont think it has anything to do with wins, i think its always 'do a daily quest', to ensure players cant do too many faction challenge quests at a time. Besides, plenty of players dont play that much and might only do the first few quests, which are faction specific and usually require some deckbuilding conditions.

Damn, I wish I knew the factions reward titles... Went with Monsters but would probably prefer Scoia'tael instead.

What's the point of trying to be on the winning faction if the 5th/6th factions get the highest XP bonus of 75%?

That is not how it works. After the challenge ends (next week), then we will have a week with the extra XP per faction according to the amount of supporting players per faction. At this point you can switch to the faction with the highest XP bonus.

Asked me to finish one daily quest so i have a quest an old one win 3 as monster
It was 2/3
I did it got the reward etc
But i checked nothing change only the quest done but nothing on the challenge i want to change or go through the rest but still waiting ........................................................

Still there

Still there

ok i closed the game hahahahah

Well, looks like the first four quests will be super easy. Titles I don't care about so I won't need to win a single match.
iorvethvictory_small.png

My guess is one week. I seem to recall that is how exp boosts worked last time. Just a guess as the last time I did one was March or April 2019.
If one week then definitely worth it. But I went for SY... over ST MF

Anyone really playing MF now?

CDPR did not seem to fix the progression of contracts related to this faction challenge.
Guys, note that the game is NOT counting the daily quests if they are re-rolled. They also don't count for example in the tree rewards where you need to complete 4 daily quests. I tested it last month and this time the same shit.

So if you are after more rewards in the contract achievements, do not re-roll your daily quests.

Last edited:
CDPR did not seem to fix the progression of contracts related to this faction challenge.
Guys, note that the game is NOT counting the daily quests if they are re-rolled. They also don't count for example in the tree rewards where you need to complete 4 daily quests. I tested it last month and this time the same shit.

So if you are after more rewards in the contract achievements, do not re-roll your daily quests.

I don’t quite know what went wrong on your end, but I just tested it and a reroll daily quest (play 40 artifacts,) not only counted for my faction challenge quest but also for the contract which I have tracked. I did this on IOS. It is possible if you are playing on Android you may need to log out and back in to see it. Given the high number of bugs with Gwent I am not sure why it happened to you and not me, but it is not universal.

Okay, am I the only that has noticed, people have pointed out, "weakest faction" & "strongest faction" so can we all agree that there is an imbalance between factions in the game, and instead of the Devs fixing that imbalance, they decide they going to try an passively convince people to play with the weakest faction through this event? & Then release a basic faction pack for each faction which is weak & useless/pointless......to make profit through that imbalance. I'm so stunned at that backwards mentality, fuck this game. I am so done.

I'm really hoping that someone on the team sees this - I originally chose Blaze of Glory for the faction challenge, but I'd like to have it changed to Mahakam Forge, if at all possible. I haven't done any of the challenge quests yet, if that changes anything. I would've made a separate thread for this, or logged a ticket with customer support, but I don't have sufficient posts to create an independent thread, and I can't find the option to log a customer support ticket for Gwent anywhere.

I originally chose Blaze of Glory for the faction challenge, but I'd like to have it changed to Mahakam Forge, if at all possible.

Users have made requests like these in the past and it was never possible to switch, unfortunately.

Maybe they mean daily quests completed during the challenge? I have completed all faction challenges but in the contract quests it counted only 2...
Any progress on this? Quests finally started accruing to the Faction contract for me (I'm doing NG 'Spy' which becomes 'Assassin' and 'Backstabber', etc.). But only three total accrued, out of over a dozen quests completed since the Challenge started, if you count Daily Quests, Viper/Seasonal and the actual Wererat Challenge quests. Only one of the 5+ Wererat quests accrued to this contract, though I've completed 7 Wererat quests by now (the sixth just repeats 'Complete 1 daily quest' over and over?).
I thought the Faction Contracts tracked how many quests overall you completed DURING the week of the Faction Challenge, it was just a matter of which faction you backed when the challenge begins. (Sorry to run on, this is my first time actually participating in a Faction Challenge since migrating from console, just wanna get that sweet black knight border, lol. Is this always how it works?)
Submitted a ticket but if it's a week turnaround, the challenge will be done by the time a response comes in. Goal of 25 quests completed during Faction Challenge will be impossible if nothing is tallying.

Yes, ingame you can check the current positions, i dont remember exactly where but there's a menu where it says their positions, i checked yesterday and NG was on top and SY was on the bottom.

Just found it before reading your comment. You still get a big thank you and a red point. For anyone interested in the announcements section of the selection screen you can click on the faction challenge and see the rankings. For those interested in order from first place to 6th.

1. NG
2. NR
3. MO
4. ST
5. SK
6. SY

Edit to include there is also a results button on the quest pop up tab just above quests at the bottom of the faction quest section of the menu.

Top Bottom