Forum challenge question is stupid.

+
Forum challenge question is stupid.

Sorry. First. Let me say that I love CDP Red and Cyberpunk. I did a search for the forum challenge question BTW.

But I have to say this, your forum challenge question is really stupid. CDP red is based in / Poland is not a question. At first I thought that you wanted Warsaw, then I thought that you wanted me to say yes and just as I was about to give up I found the answer on Face Book of all places. This doesn't make a bit of sense. What is the backslash for? Why do you give the answer and call it a question? Is this Jeopardy 2077 or F'ing Cyberpunk 2077? Do you really need to give me the answer in the form of a question? Please, fix this. At least post the answer on the forums. Anyway, I still love you guys.

TLDR The forum challenge question. What is stupid, Alex?

Maybe some skill-testing question when you sign up..that we..didn't get?

I was afraid to ask. Just when I was starting to really miss BlackCat13, too...

Sorry. First. Let me say that I love CDP Red and Cyberpunk. I did a search for the forum challenge question BTW.

But I have to say this, your forum challenge question is really stupid. CDP red is based in / Poland is not a question. At first I thought that you wanted Warsaw, then I thought that you wanted me to say yes and just as I was about to give up I found the answer on Face Book of all places. This doesn't make a bit of sense. What is the backslash for? Why do you give the answer and call it a question? Is this Jeopardy 2077 or F'ing Cyberpunk 2077? Do you really need to give me the answer in the form of a question? Please, fix this. At least post the answer on the forums. Anyway, I still love you guys.

TLDR The forum challenge question. What is stupid, Alex?

I'm not sure how it works, never having used it, but I'll forward that to the admins. It's possible that something has been set up wrong.

Chill out everyone, just because YOU didn't experience it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

(And yes, it was added later when they realised that a lot of the early registrations were from non-humans. Not that I'm looking at ANY of you, of course)

I'm not sure how it works, never having used it, but I'll forward that to the admins. It's possible that something has been set up wrong.

Sorry, I just thought everybody here had to do it too. For a new user (such as myself) there is a required field that says...

Challenge Question: CD Projekt Red is based in / Poland: [_________] <--- the answer box

And if you do not answer [Poland] in the box, you cannot create a new account. So that's what it's all about. Thanks for the response BTW. Hopefully it will be fixed so other people who would like to create a forum account can do so with ease.

Hopefully it will be fixed so other people who would like to create a forum account can do so with ease.

Noooo, I'm enjoying this forum being isolated from the rest of the internet.

Yeah. Tragedy for us. I BET you that CDPR has a, "If it ain't human, Dragon can roast it and eat it. Or flame it and not eat it. Whatever.", policy.

I've always found it most suspicious that Dragons were a no-kill for Witchers. REPTILIAN CONSPIRACY.

This thread is now about the Lizardpeople and how they infiltrated every facet of human life.

Fair enough. That in itself is a challenge in a cyberpunk forum.

Recently I reread Transmetropolitan for the n-th time and there was one bit about that.

Are you still human when you replace one limb with an augmentation/cybernetic prosthetic? Sure, it's just as if you were amputated and had to find a regular prosthetic.

What about two limbs? All limbs? Internal organs? Or just the brain perhaps encased in a metal shell? The thing is you're human as long as you actually think you are, IMO. No one should be forcing you to go all berserk and kill other people who happen to be mostly flesh. I'm talking about cyberpunk in general, not C2077 since we obviously have that cyberpsychosis thing going on so you can't exactly do that. I guess it's just one of the ways to prevent players to become totally inhuman or OP in general.

Top Bottom