FP VS TP - perspective matters

+

What perspective do YOU want in CP game ?

• FP- First person

Votes: 300 22.9%
  • TP- Third person

Votes: 457 34.9%
  • I must play TP- I have motion sickness GIVE as choice !

Votes: 99 7.6%
  • I do not care

Votes: 131 10.0%
  • I want both!

Votes: 323 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not quite sure if you're sarcastic sir. But try to imagine playing a random FPP game with 10 fps and moving the mouse/camera around very fast. You will see the whole screen merging in itself and everything becomes blurry like a water paint.. This is what happens to me when I play FPPs :( . If you're not sarcastic, then thank you..i guess dunno :):)

I'm serious. You're the only one saying to CD Projekt Red 'just take my money, I'll still support you no matter what.'
Who else is doing that?

Originally I had voted "I do not care" as I thought that whatever solution CDPR chooses for the game, it will probably be for the best. But after seeing Angry Joe's interview with Mike Pondsmith and Kyle Rowley, I got sold on the concept of FP in the game and why it was required, and now I actually want it to stay.

Guest 4311839

I've played games for almost 30 years and my favorite genre is RPGs, but I guess I'm a casual because I'm actually open to new ideas unlike people who never even attempted to play FPP games. :)

More seriously, stop acting as if you're the best in the world for playing TPP games. See how this trashtalking won't get us anywhere?

I tried play fpp games, but i cant more than few hours. They just don't immerse me, those floating hands, and you move all body too look around. Just totally ridiculous. And can even fpp be good rpg or masterpiece for that matter? Like how you can roleplay as your avatar if you don't see your avatar, its impossible.

CDRP asked for our input about dream rpg. And many if not all of us here in forum wrote not to do it FPP. Like yes we knew it has guns but look at mass effect and fallout. Like they knew everybody wanted TPP. How could we imagine futuristic rpg with rifles and augmentations with crowded city and possible lots of claustrophobic indoors locations would be in FPP. Concept doesn't even make sense.

They needed to inform us because they mislead a lot of people doing this and Oh my god even some youtuber's wont be able to play it because it FPP. Like they supported this game and now wont be able to play it. No words, no words

Yes, that is a fitting example. But please, tell me what a badly developed gameplay has to do with third person perspective?
As if all FPP were masterpieces...

I tried play fpp games, but i cant more than few hours. They just don't immerse me, those floating hands, and you move all body too look around. Just totally ridiculous. And can even fpp be good rpg or masterpiece for that matter? Like how you can roleplay as your avatar if you don't see your avatar, its impossible.

CDRP asked for our input about dream rpg. And many if not all of us here in forum wrote not to do it FPP. Like yes we knew it has guns but look at mass effect and fallout. Like they knew everybody wanted TPP. How could we imagine futuristic rpg with rifles and augmentations with crowded city and possible lots of claustrophobic indoors locations would be in FPP. Concept doesn't even make sense.

They needed to inform us because they mislead a lot of people doing this and Oh my god even some youtuber's wont be able to play it because it FPP. Like they supported this game and now wont be able to play it. No words, no words

I have to admit you have mastered sarcasm since you came in this thread.

8.5/10 :)

As I stated guys, We need to give CDPR a time to present us some gameplay in order to get the feel of their concept.
I have a feeling once we see how amazing the gameplay is (if all the journos were right), then there will be much less complaining. Especially the scene where the eye gets replaced, I think that will sell people on the experiences first person can give you. I mean I'm also really happy they plan to include a photo mode, taking pictures of your character sounds awesome, I hope that will convince many of these people to give it a chance, since they will still be able to view their character in the environment at any point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom