FP VS TP - perspective matters

+

What perspective do YOU want in CP game ?

• FP- First person

Votes: 300 22.9%
  • TP- Third person

Votes: 457 34.9%
  • I must play TP- I have motion sickness GIVE as choice !

Votes: 99 7.6%
  • I do not care

Votes: 131 10.0%
  • I want both!

Votes: 323 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care about perspective. It'd be cool to have both i guess. What i want to know if there is some kind of cover-mechanic.

Wolfenstein (and a few others cant remember off top of head) has a nice simple cover system. When youre close to an object you use aim down sights / scope view and you lean out /over cover.

Simple and it works great. No extra button required.

• RED Point
Reactions: Fuz

Guest 4311839

You know it doesn't. Theres plenty of GREAT games and they come in all shapes & sizes.
This is like saying i ONLY listen to one genre of media. Open your mind.
Thanks for recommending being open-minded while demanding for developer delay/maybe compromise game for small group of people who prefer 3rd perspective. Even after developer stated they believing its best choice for the game. I will try to be more open-minded in the future.

Thanks for recommending being open-minded while demanding for developer delay/maybe compromise game for small group of people who prefer 3rd perspective. Even after developer stated they believing its best choice for the game. I will try to be more open-minded in the future.

The last lines weren't for you. It was for others being TPP stubborn. I totally agree with you. Perspective does not maketh a GOTY game.

I have been anxiously waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out for years, i purchased Witcher 3 to familiarize myself with CD Projekt Red to try and get an idea of what i can expect from cyberpunk 2077. After playing Witcher 3 i bacame even more excited for the release of Cyberpunk. After years of waiting the game was officially revealed in E3, and i have to say i was severely disappointed to find out the game will be released in 1st person only. I have never liked the first person prospective in video games, and avoided purchasing them. While i can understand that many people enjoy the first person prospective, it has never been for me. unfortunately after years of waiting for the release of this game, i will not be buying it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom