Game Awards 2014 - Most Anticipated Games- Witcher 3 - Fans Choice

+
I don't like how CDPR is already piling up awards and bragging about them before the game is even released, They should really keep their heads down and focus on making games otherwise it won't end well.

Also FB and Twitter only. :facepalm:

So what? Developers are responsible for creating W3, not marketing/pr team.

I hope W3 doesn't win. The less hype the better.

It's enough time to win some "real" awards once the game is out. Awards based on actual game quality and not on marketing BS...

Last edited:
I hope W3 doesn't win. The less hype the better.
It's enough time to win some "real" awards once the game is out. Awards based on actual game quality and not on marketing BS...

For total monopoly, hegemony and authority of cdred over the SH world we need to completely smash all the enemies in all the battles, we need to be superior over that batman bs, that dragon age bs, over the skyrim bs, over uncharted bs, over games bs. You know how? By showing everyone our supreme power that makes the rest only BS, only by accomplishing that we can create a new world until now utopic, where everyone praises cdred and his prophet Marcin that actually doesn't tell FUCKING ANYTHING of what the goCD says, damn marcin. We should let them to enter in our hearts to spread the voice of truth, let the right control how many bodies as possible to oppress the, obviously wrong, minorities
There's only one step we can do, that is overkill any form of heresy in any shape and anywhere. If needed, included that aunt that resembles a whale and you love because she gave you delicious chocolates cookies
That's what I believe and that's why we should win :p

Top Bottom