Game Issues Thread

+
Game Crashed

Clicked Public Game. The game found another player beside me then the game started. Got to roll dice to choose order and the game got stuck crashed. Attached is the crash report.

Attachments

• 2014-07-15_171000.zip
    40.5 KB · Views: 55
Sorry, I think this is the wrong thread.

(The good fortune card that gives one extra action, didn't do anything. It happened twice in the game with two different players.)

Got the kinda critical bug. Playing as Yarpen, get investigation card "Unexpected trouble", start to fight with bandits, and can't finish it. All the tokens of attack and defense are placed, but there's no button END. So it just stucked.
Every combination of tokens s done, can't do any more.

@Rafal Jaki
I must say I love this game!!!! Thank you for your hard working, CDPR!! \^q^/
But there looks like have a problem with private game.
An error occured while my friend joining my private game
View attachment 4785
If I join his private game, this error occur too

And excuse me for my bad spelling, english is not my first language;)

Attachments

• QQ图片20140716075620.jpg
    QQ图片20140716075620.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 51
Hi there!

1.: It is not possible to fast travel using waterways (examples: Novigrad to Cintra or Due'n Canell to Novigrad).
Issue: Bug or intended? If intended it comes as a surprise to the player.

2.: Card "Visit to the Antiquary"
Card text: "Spend either 1 [coin image] to roll your hero dice"
Issue: The word "either" should be removed.

3.: Blue investigation card with unknown name "X"
Effect: 3 rolls, discard face up investigation cards on failure
Issue: Not only are, contrary to card text, development cards (example: Triss spells) discarded, there is also some UI problem. The discarded cards take the place of "X" during subsequent rolls.

4.: Card discard general
Issue: Discarded cards only flash very briefly on screen, it can be hard to tell what was discarded.
Maybe add a confirmation button?

There is a bug where if another player leaves the game his character piece has a chance of remaining behind. With no one controlling it, it breaks the game for everyone else who have to go and find another game.

I was playing with Triss, and sometimes in combat I was unable to use my development cards even though I had one or more charges on them. It was really random as I got to fight the same enemy at the end of two following turns, the first time I could'nt use my cards, the turn after that I was able to use them...

Waiting in lobby with one other player (I had voted to start). Waited approximately 3-4 minutes for the other player to start, but the game suddenly crashed (Default Windows "application has stopped working"-message).

Last edited:
I launched the game today and the Play button was active. As I clicked on it I saw an update beginning. I quit out of the game that started and waited for the update to finish. I would think the Play button should be inactive (greyed out) if an update is downloading and installing?

After alttabbing out of and back into the game whilst playing fullscreen the game froze on another player's card animation. I was able to quit using the menu button, despite not being able to access the map itself.

Hey guys,

I had the chance to finish 2 games so far. Here's some feedback hopefully comes in handy:

Improvements
1) Game should end instantly when someone finishes the main quest.
2) Keyboard's Esc button should close cards/ modules/ stats/ etc.... moving the mouse all the way to hide button is not really efficient specially when you play on a big monitor. Also related, clicking outside cards/ etc should also hide them as well.

Issues
1) Help doesn't work in game (Help button don't function)
2) 'Roll dice' button should be hidden after player clicks on it. Since you only roll once it doesn't make sense to have it showing because that will imply the player can roll again (which he can't)
3) Indicate where/ what the war track is adding.
4) Development button icon should be relative to the player. Currently, only Geralt head icon displays for all players.

I'll keep you guys updated
HTH !

One player chose to play 1 quest game. Everyone else chose to play 3 quests. A one quest game was selected.

Have installed and launched the game. Got black screen and turned my monitor into sleep. Without external monitor get the same. Sound is working fine (the game is running, but showing black screen)
Win 8.1 update 1 x64 Pro, Core i5 2410M, 12 Gb DDR3 (ThinkPad x220), external Dell U2412M by DP from DockStation.

Last edited:
In Wyzima got 5 bears in a row, in Ard Carraigh got 4 sirens in a row and in Shaerewood 4 Strigas. Is this as it should be or am i having a "bad luck streak" ? Is it just me or enemies are not as random as they should be?

Hi there!
1.: It is not possible to fast travel using waterways (examples: Novigrad to Cintra or Due'n Canell to Novigrad).
Issue: Bug or intended? If intended it comes as a surprise to the player.
Are you sure you had enough money to travel by ship? It worked for me in the last game, but only if I had the 2 gold or so ship fare.

Two of the games i played today myself and the other player lost 3VP and could not figure out why. Also had a game where the other player was traveling twice without having a card to do so and did that many times.

i had a crash while playing
i have attached the crash folder next to game executable file as a zip file

Attachments

• 2014-07-19_053802.zip
    87.8 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom