Game registration - problems and solutions here

+
The support didn't help at all.
Hello [Insert name here]! I have checked account made on this e-mail address ([Insert Email Address Here] - FrostFox). Account is properly activated and active game registration is attached to it. Kind regards
The registration wasn't made with the email I sent the message from, and I don't believe that I made an account as FrostFox (Though it is a name I often use).I still can't use the EE Patch and I can't register to this computer...

I have tried almost everything mentioned above, but still doesn't work!! This is the most ridiculous registration process I've ever seen...I don't know what I can do now.

fremansun said:
I have tried almost everything mentioned above, but still doesn't work!! This is the most ridiculous registration process I've ever seen...I don't know what I can do now.
Where do you get a problem?

Try this - update IE delete all cookies. . .enable them. . make sure ure computer has an accurate time so the cookies don't expire. Use ON:LY IE. Be logged on to this forum . Tell me if that works.

I had this problem too and agonized for 3 hours. It turned out to be a very simple fix with my clock, if you are on Vista check this:
Quote from: ferdo on August 17, 2009, 09:45:38 amHi people for those who are having the annoying error of "log in and enable cookies" thing I found a solution that worked for me. I recently formatted my PC and that may have caused some problems. Previously I had no issues with this.I have vista but for XP and older OS this proccess should be exactly the same.Anyway, what I did was delete all cookies from IE and then go the clock or where the time is on the bottom right hand side and click there.1) Then click "change date and time settings"2) click on "change time zone"3) Make sure you click on your correct time zone. I chose mine easily as the name of my city was displayed but it may be different for you.4) Check that the "internet time synchonization" is correct and functioning.This will ensure that cookies are created and don't expire as soon as they are created. I hope this helps. Good luck

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
I need your help, i have downloaded twee_upgrade.exe and english language pack...then i creat a new folder in my desktop and i put the 2 files there. when i open twee_upgrade.exe it says that's from an unknow publisher (don't know if this is normal) i accept everything and then a window with the name (An'givare) appear asking for an username and password what I have to do?I have registered the game at thewitcher.com using my CD key in the game manualhelp please
use the username and password of the forum to authenticate so that the patching process begins
hi, i've re installed the game so i'm patching it again and im having the same problem...i put my forum username and password (correct password) and it says incorrect password, CURSE THIS PATCHhelp me again please

Tajudine said:
hi, i've re installed the game so i'm patching it again and im having the same problem...i put my forum username and password (correct password) and it says incorrect password, CURSE THIS PATCHhelp me again please
any special characters in the pass? like !@#$%^&*()_+|}{[];',./\ ?

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
any special characters in the pass? like !@#$%^&*()_+|}{[];',./\ ?
yes there is 1 special character, numbers and letters.

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
yes there is 1 special character, numbers and letters.
you could try to change your password with one that has only lowercase letters ( and no special chars )and then register
Thanks for help, it worked...now im searching for a free trainer

speaking of the enhanced edition... i reinstalled the game after a long time, but it asks me to register it to install the EE patch. i had it registered the first time, so now it says "already registered on this account" what should i do to use the EE?

Hi Guys, I am newbie in the internet stuff and I dont know if I am writing on correct board on this website. I have got problem with activating my account. I received email but when I click on the link it was not working, is this link is correct?[mod]don't post this info here[/mod]

Teknoman said:
speaking of the enhanced edition... i reinstalled the game after a long time, but it asks me to register it to install the EE patch. i had it registered the first time, so now it says "already registered on this account" what should i do to use the EE?
email to support@thewitcher.com and write the details
Teknoman said:
Hi Guys, I am newbie in the internet stuff and I dont know if I am writing on correct board on this website. I have got problem with activating my account. I received email but when I click on the link it was not working, is this link is correct?
what error does it say ?what browser?after registering you don't have to see any links

Yeah I got this game a long time ago bundled with an MSI 8600gt. Recently put my cd rom drive back in to install COD WaW, and remembered this game. So I install it, open it, UPDATE is flashing so I follow. I go through all these steps, making this forum acct was one of them, and finally it asks me for the cd key. I searched the little paper cd container, which was still sealed until today, no key. There is a number on the cd, in the clear middle part with the hole in it, but it doesnt fit in the cd key field. How can I install the several hundred MB of updates I just downloaded?

Hello everyone,I installed the Witcher a little while back on my old computer, and registered it in order to update it to the Enhanced Edition. Just recently, I got a new computer and installed the Witcher on it. When I went to look for my manual, I couldn't find it, and therefore my registration key is also gone. According to my profile, I have registered for this game before, and I do have a legit copy. Is there anyway I can find my registration key via my profile? Or is there anyway I can get it emailed to me?I already sent a request for assistance through Atari, but its been over 2 weeks and still no reply. Thanks ahead of time for the help!

tkhuu said:
I installed the Witcher a little while back on my old computer, and registered it in order to update it to the Enhanced Edition. Just recently, I got a new computer and installed the Witcher on it. When I went to look for my manual, I couldn't find it, and therefore my registration key is also gone. According to my profile, I have registered for this game before, and I do have a legit copy. Is there anyway I can find my registration key via my profile? Or is there anyway I can get it emailed to me?
you got the confirmation email, it had the key mentioned too
tkhuu said:
Yeah I got this game a long time ago bundled with an MSI 8600gt. Recently put my cd rom drive back in to install COD WaW, and remembered this game. So I install it, open it, UPDATE is flashing so I follow. I go through all these steps, making this forum acct was one of them, and finally it asks me for the cd key. I searched the little paper cd container, which was still sealed until today, no key. There is a number on the cd, in the clear middle part with the hole in it, but it doesnt fit in the cd key field. How can I install the several hundred MB of updates I just downloaded?
read the FAQ: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17503.0

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
I installed the Witcher a little while back on my old computer, and registered it in order to update it to the Enhanced Edition. Just recently, I got a new computer and installed the Witcher on it. When I went to look for my manual, I couldn't find it, and therefore my registration key is also gone. According to my profile, I have registered for this game before, and I do have a legit copy. Is there anyway I can find my registration key via my profile? Or is there anyway I can get it emailed to me?
you got the confirmation email, it had the key mentioned too
LicaonKter said:
read the FAQ: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17503.0
I know I may have gotten a confirmation email at one point, but that was awhile ago and I cannot find it in my inbox anymore (I probably erased it). Is there anyway to get them to re-email it to me? Thanks!

tkhuu said:
I know I may have gotten a confirmation email at one point, but that was awhile ago and I cannot find it in my inbox anymore (I probably erased it). Is there anyway to get them to re-email it to me?
email to support@thewitcher.com and write the details :beer:

Top Bottom