What is the reason behind swapping cards text around. like NG leader or axeman become greatsword etc.
And will weather change again in the future? It seems useless right now (8 point in 4 turn for 8 provision)
Are you going to show explanations of how some complex cards choices work?
For example when right clicking on SHUPE, Don’t you think that showing all the possibilities this card has, would help new players?
first of all I would like to congratulate the entire Gwent development team for their work well done in that short time. I know that your work is not easy and the criticisms and charges are always heavy but despite everything, they did an excellent job!
I would like to know if the PTR will open again before the launch or if at least we will have any more stream regarding possible changes / corrections?
Sorry for the bad english and thanks in advance for your attention!
1. Was the new Usurper and old Imlerith : Sabbath designed by the same person ?
2. MTG's PR campaign and advertising are insane !!! Almost every popular HS streamer and even top streamers from other games are playing it, they even converted Merchant and Noxious to the dark side (Mana based CCG's ), so I was wandering, will CDPR do something similar after the release ?
3. If the answer to second question is yes, what will you prioritize Gwent or Thronebreaker ?
4. Was the new Shupe designed by one person or few ? Because I don't know in which world Mage & Hunter abilities are somewhat equal in strength. Some math :
2 + 2 Row's of Weather - 2RoW = 4 + 1RoW
2 +- 13 Random Damage = 4 + 9 R enemy D
2 + 1 Random Unit - 1 RU = 4 + 1 RU(or spell from the deck)
5. PTR card ranking feedback. OP cards will get 5 stars as well as some good, well designed cards, so how can you tell which cards should be changed and which should not ?
6. Will at some point there is going to be an option to disable 3D leaders and use isometric ones ?
7. Caldwell is a big fat traitor isn't he ?
8. Will you go to a vacation few weeks after the release ?
9. Your max speed on a motorcycle / bicycle was ?
Burza, do you think queuing the actions would be possible in final release of the game? I think this would really help the flow of game since we now have multiple abilities to trigger during same turn.
1) Is the HC release still going to happen on 23rd? Is everything on track?
2) Did you get any unforeseen feedback from Open PTR which you didn't get in closed PTR? (If so, can you name one, please)?
3) When will we see some new activities about HC from CDPR? (You have also become very silent now in the forums I know it is because you are super busy, but please spend some time on Forums too)
Have a great day!