Can we get increased brightness in some of the boards or at least remove amount of filters on them? In the current state the best board is the Lyria one, because we can actually see what's going on. For example the makaham one is very cool, but with the blueish filter it feels bad to play.
I would check the performance after February patch, this should make the game run smoother.will you guys add more graphics options? because right now the pc settings lack a lot of customization like disabling all menu animations cards (that animated menu is taxing on low-end hardware)and filter removes
1. I'm pretty good, thank you!Hi Burza ! Thanks again for the dev stream.
3 quick questions :
1.) How are you doing today?
2.) What's the team's thoughts about Uni/Chiro and Witchers trio still being included in maybe 80-90% of the decks, even after their respective nerfs?
3.) With the many reward trees recently added to the game like the Thronesbreaker ones and the ones coming in each month, and all the things unlockable with reward points (leader skins, leader and faction avatars, Thronebreaker skins and avatars, year of the boar tree and now the seasonal tree and March expansion's leader and their respective trees on the way) is there any plan to increase the amount of RP or the ways to unlock them?
Just 2 questions,
- Will the ability to mill duplicate premium cards with the mill all button be back in the upcoming patch?
- Will we see Draakul card in the upcoming expansion or maybe in later expansions?
Thank you, and have a nice day!
1) For now he didn't see a change, we'll have to wait and see how the meta shapes after today's patchmorning Red Team!
got some thoughts about yesterday's stream:
1) what about An Craite Marauder? Don't you guys think he isn't overpowered? Matchin against SK decks almost 98% times guarantees 6 point play if you lose coin
2) regardin seasonal tree's quests and rewards - do you consider some replacements for ppl from OBT time who already have some Bear School borders and titles? Kinda waste of PP in the book to aquire sth you already have only to reach 100% unlock reward
3) Aren't Spear and Shield pretty useless now? I mean one ping per turn is really good, but overall we got a 4 point value card for 7 provisions - kinda disappointing I think (correct me if I'm wrong)
wish you all great day