GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mr.Burza

I like horses and i saw in the last video that unicorn will be a new stand alone card (not a token from yen). So i want to ask if you could reveal the abilities of Gwent's horses (Roach, Unicorn and Iharuquax).

Also can we expect a "good day" this week? Or it's too early?

Have a nice day and thank you for everything you're doing :)

Just one for now :)
Unicorn
Deploy: Boost unit by 4. Double the boost if you control Chironex.

I hope there will be one good day this week!

Hey,
i only have one question left. Since the current season is ending soon and there wont be another one before HC, what is there to keep players active for almost a whole month, if there won't be any ranked games. Only Casual and Arena or are you planning something for those, who just do not play casual or normal arena?

Next season starts as it normally would :)

Hi Burza
Just notice that u mention the fictions leader won't exsit as cards on the battlefielad in HC, so will there still be premium version of them at that time? It's a waste of art resource abandoning them.

3D models are cooler than the cards tho :)

Hi Mr. Burza,
Now that we know that rows in HC have been given meaning again, i got a question for you.Does positioning in a row also matter in HC ? (back in close Beta you dedicated a whole update to make positioning part of Gwent if i remember correctly)
Thank you in advance and good Homecoming to everyone.

Guest 4305932

Lots of videos and only 1 month to HC. Can we expect a week with more than 1 video and something this week?

Will the old field medic ability (Choose a different bronze ally and shuffle it back into your deck, than play a bronze unit from your deck) returns? It was one the best ability in the entire game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello burza. Can you explain this, please:

Q: 6. If you don't buy TB (I don't know why you wouldn't but just theoretically), can you craft the premiums of the TB cards or just the standard versions?

A. You can craft the standard version

In other words, will the premium version be locked behind a TB paywall?

Hi Burza,

1. If gold immunity, spies, the passing game, and row-specific cards made Open Beta Gwent unique, what are the characteristics that define this new iteration?
2. Also, why during this month was it decided that the gameplay information for Homecoming will be delivered through this forum instead of having a more professional way of showing us, like the videos from last year or streams? You've been doing an awesome job (and I know its a decision taken by the team for the good of the game) but we've been promised info since the end of June, and if we're interested in knowing more we have to come here to see bits of it.

Thanks

Hello Burza,
with HC will events like Saovine Festival, Midwinter Hunt and Ale Festival come back and be more frequent? They we're a really nice addition to the game.

Greetings!

1. Will Adda's Striga form still be in Monsters or moved to NR like Draug?

2. Are Fog, Rain, and Frost the only hazards now?

3. Speaking of hazards, in screenshots of Thronebreaker from last year, we saw there was a Fire row hazard. Is that still in Thronebreaker?

4. With return of Witcher tag, will potions have synergy with them, like they had in closed beta?

A Thronebreaker question: with the games you've made in the past, a lot of emphasis has been placed on things like making choices and the like. But there are going to be some people who will want to do things like, say, collect all the premium cards even if they have to make choices they normally would not. I guess my question is: how is Thronebreaker's replayabilty in terms of being able to go back and get the premiums? Can I go back later on, reverse a choice I made first time to get the premium for my collection for example? And for that matter, do I have a unlimited amount of time to make that choice or must I choose quickly?

Hello Burza,

regarding the provision system: is the provision cost of a given card fixed beforehand? or can it dynamically change while building our decks under certain conditions? For example: adding more alchemy cards could possibly increase the provision cost of a viper witcher (as it would get more value)

Thanks for your time!

Hello burza! Can you say whether runes stay the same or they get changed? I really like their artworks and it'd be shame if they were tied to Create

Will or will NOT, be Homecoming released through the Microsoft Store as an app on PC (Windows 10), apart from the GOG edition? If not, will those Xbox Gwent accounts for the PC (Windows 10) Gwent be merged with the GOG ones? Moreover, based on the latest Homecoming video, will the current Avatars and Borders still be a part of Homecoming? Since the Avatars have been upgraded to 3D (totally my idea), and I didn't see any Avatar picture when the dialogue was selected.

Hi Burza,

Since thronebreaker is a standalone game, is it still connected to our Gwent account somehow? How will we obtain premium cards from thronebreaker?

Thronebreaker can be played offline?

Hello Burza,

1. Can we have another good day this week with a new video?
2. And if the answer is yes, what its the next video about?
3. With less than 1 month untill HC you guys have a lot of things to show us and a lot of things to work on still. Will we get updated every week?

Thanks for everything!

Hello Burza... so, less then a month remaining before the release of thronebreaker. Have you guys decided when you'll show the first glimpse of the project since the scope change? Anything this week?

Asking this since you guys said the pre-orders should start by the end of this month. With pre-order announcement it is expected to have some more visual information and this is the last week of workdays in this month.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hello,
you revealed that every faction will have four leaders. Is this number fixed, or are we going to see more leaders per faction in the future?
Thank you and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom