GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
So is there any way to know which cards can be added only once ? twice ? more ?
Bronze cards (white and blue gems in the corner) can be added twice, Gold cards (violet and yellow gems in the corner) can be added once. No card can be added more than twice.

You can use the deck builder's filters to only show Golds or Bronzes, to help distinguish between them.

Question from a returning player:
havent played for ages and found out that all my cards and decks are gone, (played in Beta, I belive)
but i got enough scraps to get some cards.

Now I'm searching for a decent, up to date, deck for monsters that isnt using any leader that I havent unlocked yet.

All I can find are decks older than 4 months or decks with Dettlaff or Gernichora as leader, which I havent unlocked yet.
can anyone reccomend me a recent deck for Unseen Elder, Eredin or Arachas?

hello, the question is in the topic^^. I've tried evrything, clicking on portraits, central mouse button but nothing works, where does it hides?

@Streletz Moved your post to our Community thread.
To answer your question: There is a small speech bubble icon near where your username is displayed, below your Leader. Click on that to open the taunt menu.

How often do the leader challenges happen? And for how long have they been a part of the game?
Same question for the premium keg weekends. How often do they happen and when can we expect the next one?

How often do the leader challenges happen?

Approximately, once every month.

And for how long have they been a part of the game?

It was already part of the game during beta, but the events were different and have seen a few changes over time.

Same question for the premium keg weekends. How often do they happen and when can we expect the next one?

There is no fixed interval for these. Usually, before a major event. I would make a rough guess of about 4 to 6 times a year.

(Questions moved to the community thread)

Whats considered good for faction mmr (around rank 4), and why do i get such a low amount per win?

Whats considered good for faction mmr (around rank 4), and why do i get such a low amount per win?

MMR is completely meaningless before rank 0. And after, it still doesn't matter, unless you go for the top 500. Regardless, to answer your question, the more you play with the same faction, the less MMR you get. Switching to a new faction (and winning) will more quickly boost your MMR.

One more question about the Leader Challenges. Have the scores ever been known to change? Or does the faction who holds first place in the first few days pretty much always retain it?

Will "mill spare cards" mill my excess normal if I don't have premium?
Say if I have 4 normal cards and 0 premium version, will the "mill spare cards" option mill 2 of my normal, or won't mill any?

^This
Say if I have 4 normal cards and 0 premium version, will the "mill spare cards" option mill 2 of my normal, or won't mill any?

For golds it mills anything that has x2 or more. Leaving 1 copy.

For bronzes it will mill anything that has x3 or more, leaving 2 copies.

In the current system, normal and premiums are different cards that have no connection at all.

So from your example, it will mill 2 bronze cards.

Hi just wondering which controller button mutes an opponent on PS4? Loving CC keep doing what you guys do.

Question moved to the community thread because it's not an ask a dev question. I'll have someone check it out for you.

Hi just wondering which controller button mutes an opponent on PS4? Loving CC keep doing what you guys do.

Press L3 and then press the triangle button to mute your opponent. If it doesn‘t work during your turn try it again when it is the opponents turn.

You can also disable taunts in the options menu.

I unlocked the Geralt avatar (rank 1) and lost a few games after, so I was wondering do I get rank 0 if I win another game after filling up the avatar or do I stay as rank one and have to play the other factions to unlock rank 0?

Top Bottom