GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
I still have no idea why this is happening.

Charles5pencer suggested it might be Kambi (Skellige Faction):

Deploy: Discard the rightmost card in your hand, then your opponent Discards the rightmost card in their hand.

Looks familiar?

To me it sounds more like your time ran out, when timer runs out cards do "explode", you lose one of them at random from your hand and turn end. Now I can guess you activated a leader ability or something like that and forgot you still had to play a card? It happened to me few times in the beginning with leaders like Jan Calveit, who plays one card from the top 3 of your deck. I don't know any other explanation for this.

Why was Tbolt premium switched to Shackles? (season reward)

Given that Tbolt is now in Starter set and Shackles is in the base set, getting a premium Tbolt was the preferrable reward.

Last season getting an infiltrator was a good reward because that card was also "Starter set".

I know premium Starter set cards can spawn in Base kegs, but crafting this is more difficult because you're not allowed to transmute standard versions of starter cards.

rrc

Forum veteran
Will the next patch have more balance changes and card changes? More than this last one had is what I am asking.
I think should be an "Ask a Dev". This thread is about asking questions and clarifications from the community (I think).

Was anyone able to download Gwent on PS4 without having PS Plus? None of my buddies without it were able to download it, even though CDPR claims PS Plus is not needed.

Hello all,

since i can't create new topics in bug section because of brilliant "10 post" system i want to ask my question here.

I'm a new player and maybe it's a known thing but NOTHING in card description warns about it.

I had a game, my opponent plays Olgierd on first turn. I have empty board and on second turn play Pavetta with idea to throw Olgierd back into opponent's deck. The result was quite unexpected for me, when i played the card Olgierd wasn't shuffled back and Pavetta basically did nothing.

I never felt so salty and i still don't understand why didn't it work.

Is it a known bug or can someone explain me the mechanics behind this?
Yeah, ten bug reports is ridiculous. Especially if you don’t ever really notice any.

need help, this card [Bribery] is confusing to me.
it says "create and play a unit from opponent's starting deck".
create: "spawn one of three randomly selected cards from the specified source".
I have question on the definition of "starting deck", not sure what it means:
- by starting deck, does it mean choose 3 randomly from the entire opponent's decks (non-hands cards), which in the beginning 15 avail?
- what happen when I go to round 2 or 3, what is starting deck in this case? is it the current entire opponent's decks (non-hands cards) per round or from 15 from round 1?

In case of Bribery starting deck is the deck your opponent starts with (his/her whole deck displayed in his/her deck builder).

Raunbjorn

Was anyone able to download Gwent on PS4 without having PS Plus? None of my buddies without it were able to download it, even though CDPR claims PS Plus is not needed.
Well I downloaded Gwent a couple of years ago without PS Plus and it has worked out as intended.

HI. Novice doubt .. What is the maximum number of decks that can be? I would like to have a deck for each leader. it's possible?
It is possible. I had 30+ decks before last update at end of May, but update messed order of my decks and I deleted them all and started again. Since each faction has currently 6 leaders, "30 decks ought to be enough for everyone". :) I also recall limit is supposed to be 40, but I think, my maximum of concurrent decks, which I ever had, was around 33. (I did not have need to create more, so I can not tell, what exactly happens, when you have 40 decks.)

Did the rope bug get fixed yet? Haven't come across it in a long time and last time I did, it was when the rope bug gave the abuser a loss.
And Barnabas? My Barnabas has been working well.

Top Bottom