GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
I wonder why is there such unclear situation about contracts. I have 489 total contracts. I am often checking statistics of my opponents and I have noticed very big differencies and number of total contracts of players ranges from 489 (seems to be minimum) through 500+ to 600+.

Were contracts introduced in game together with its coming out of beta as homecoming or were there contracts already earlier? What could be those 100+ contracts, which I am missing in my profile?

Hey, is there a possibility to get kegs refund? Because I'm an idiot and bought wrong ones by mistake. I didn't know expansion will bring new kegs so I bought 14 of base set. After opening 4 I realized that I made a mistake. So I'm left with full collection and 10 kegs of cards i already own. :giveup:

I just opened my first 10 card kegs from the expansion and didn't get a single premium card. Can't you get them in standard kegs anymore or am I just really unlucky?

Hey guys ,do you plan to add new skins for the new Leaders in the Reward book (as the one we have for the other Leaders)?

Any plans to add new Collection contracts with the Crimson Curse cards? I was surprised to see we didn't get any for collecting all Vampires (or at least, all-named/Gold vampires).
EDIT: Just realized this should go in the developers thread instead. Will post there. Moderators, please delete this post if you see it.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have noticed some cards can't be added more than once in a deck and I wondered if there was a list of those cards.

Generally speaking the game doesn't give ANY information regarding the cards you can add or not (I've learned the rule of "not more that twice the same card in a deck" by searching the net about why I could'nt see the new cards I had obtained in barrels).

And since I've seen that some cards can be added only once in a deck, I don't want to spoil ressources in crafting the premium version of some cards if it is useless.

So is there any way to know which cards can be added only once ? twice ? more ?

Top Bottom