GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
entien867;n10048971 said:
can someone tell me if this is supposed to happen, my opponent played villentretenmerth and i had draug so we both had 10 power no highers and when it finished counting it only killed draug not it self but the tag says kill all the highest units, does anyone know if this is a glitch or not?

No glitch, Villenmethingy can't kill himself, same way it was in the previous patch. Only now it's not clearly stated in the description.

4RM3D;n10049121 said:
No glitch, Villenmethingy can't kill himself, same way it was in the previous patch. Only now it's not clearly stated in the description.

ok ty for the answer and one more qustion, i used moonlight on my side of the field so why did the enemy werewolf get the buff? is moonlight a universal thing? here is a picture as well.

entien867;n10049301 said:
ok ty for the answer and one more qustion, i used moonlight on my side of the field so why did the enemy werewolf get the buff? is moonlight a universal thing? here is a picture as well.

Not sure actually because Moonlight can be either a Boon or a Hazard. As far as I know, the Werewolf should be in the Moonlight in order to receive the buff. If so, than this might be a bug. Please, contact support directly. They should be able to give a definitive answer.

4RM3D;n10049401 said:
Not sure actually because Moonlight can be either a Boon or a Hazard. As far as I know, the Werewolf should be in the Moonlight in order to receive the buff. If so, than this might be a bug. Please, contact support directly. They should be able to give a definitive answer.

ty again for the help

Can I see somewhere, how many spare cards I have and how many scraps I get when I mill them? And: Is there a confirmation window when I push 'mill spare cards" button or the cards will be milled without a notification? Because I have spare cards, that I don't want to mill.

bojerbela;n10074841 said:
Can I see somewhere, how many spare cards I have and how many scraps I get when I mill them? And: Is there a confirmation window when I push 'mill spare cards" button or the cards will be milled without a notification? Because I have spare cards, that I don't want to mill.

Yes, there is a confirmation window - and it shows the number of spare cards you have (Common / Rare / Epic / Legendary) along with the total amount of scraps and powder you'd receive.

It'll still mill all of your spare cards, so if you only want to get rid of some of them you'll have to mill manually.

RidiculousName;n10074861 said:
Yes, there is a confirmation window - and it shows the number of spare cards you have (Common / Rare / Epic / Legendary) along with the total amount of scraps and powder you'd receive.

It'll still mill all of your spare cards, so if you only want to get rid of some of them you'll have to mill manually.

Thank You! :cheers:

Just the thread I was looking for. What are these green lines? Been wondering since the patch that added the Player Card a few weeks ago. It can't just be a visual thing as they differ in length..

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Clxmj;n10076061 said:
Just the thread I was looking for. What are these green lines? Been wondering since the patch that added the Player Card a few weeks ago. It can't just be a visual thing as they differ in length..

I believe they indicate the amount of Premium versions of cards you have.

Very interesting situation:
Savage Bear on the opponents side...I play She-Troll (1 Str.): "Play a Bronze Deathwish Unit from your deck, Consume it and Boost self by its base Power". She-Troll plays Rotfiend...But then Savage Bear shooted and killed her. No Consume, no Boost. I think She-Troll's ability is 'one action', Savage Bear gonna shoot after Boosting. Simple: She-Troll - Deathwish Unit - Consume - Boost - Savage Bear.
What do you think about it?

bojerbela;n10076841 said:
What do you think about it?

When Elven Merc or Beastmaster gets sniped, they can still use their ability because it is "transferred" to a new card. However, with She-Troll, the ability is resolved on the same card. There is a clear distinction between the two cases. Is it logical? Maybe. Is it fair? Definitely not.

Last edited:
4RM3D;n10077091 said:
When Elven Merc or Beastmaster gets sniped, they can still use their ability because it is "transferred" to a new card. However, with She-Troll the ability is resolved on the same card. There is a clear distinction between the two. Is it logical? Maybe. Is it fair? Definitely, not.

It's not the only one thing, that is in the update not clear. Must be cleared in this "unbearable" meta :) Thank you for your answer! :cheers:

i have seen this happen about 5+ times now and its really a mystery to me how do people spawn gold cards of different funtions and im not talking about mine either i have a screenshot for you to see is it a bug or a card can you help me?

entien867;n10096921 said:
i have seen this happen about 5+ times now and its really a mystery to me how do people spawn gold cards of different funtions and im not talking about mine either i have a screenshot for you to see is it a bug or a card can you help me?

One of the new "Create" cards probably. I can't remember all of them, but Uma's Curse can definitely create a Gold from a faction neither player is playing.

RidiculousName;n10097301 said:
One of the new "Create" cards probably. I can't remember all of them, but Uma's Curse can definitely create a Gold from a faction neither player is playing.

yeah the thing is that in the tab section that says which card was palyed it never says witch one was played, thats why i dont thing you are correct.

There is options to play your rival units. New ng bronze, summonnig circle, caretaker, hym, muzzle, vicovaro .

I have noticed, that NR deck are too vulnerable to this.
Aspirant, siege support, reinforsed trebuchet. 14-16 swing, weaken enemy sinergy and over-time points.
And it can be even worse like: you build up some armor and enemy use your cavalry to boost from it.

I cant recall other factions units like these, beside rarely played SK boost-units-in-hand bronze.

So, my question: is it only me, or it is indeed existing handicap?

nika_macha

Hi and welcome. I've moved your post to a different thread because your question is not (specifically) directed towards CDPR.

To answer your question. No official OST exists yet (as far as I know), but there is a single of sorts, available here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/gwent-the-witcher-card-game-ep/1169643887
A temporary alternative is using YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgsQc4ntxM and here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9fPWy1_o4&list=PLUpRTbWFGvyLHeZu47w0j6p6mot8-zQQM

Hej Gwent Team,

I read you would welcome feedback under playgwent.com/support I couldn't find a field to do this so I assumed the forum would be the place to give my feedback then. There doesn't seem to be a thread for this so I thought I'd create a new one, but I can't due to the 10 post limit. I felt like giving you feedback now after spending over 100 hours in game, playing free to play except the starter package.
Do you want people (me) to actually give you feedback or not?

If yes where can I do so?

Casturius

Casturius Welcome to the forums!

The "Ask a Dev" topic is for questions about GWENT only, so I've moved your post to a more appropriate thread.

While waiting for the ability to start your own thread, you can participate in ongoing discussions and/or use the advanced search to search for existing topics on the subject you'd like to give feedback on.

Top Bottom