GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Latest news on the subject is:

We're sorry, at the moment Twitch drops for console players are not possible. We'll inform if anything changes in this matter.
(source)

So, unfortunately you'll just have to wait and see.

Crazy Forktail

I don´t know if there´s someting I do not understand yet about this card, but Forktail is supossed to consume 2 units, and boost himself by the exact power of those units, right?

Then, why have I just seen a Forktail eating 2 Harpy Eggs (2 points total power) and boosting himself by 10 points for each instead of 1?

Last edited:
Alrinaq;n10309752 said:
Then, why have I just seen a Forktail eating 2 Harpy Eggs (2 points total power) and boosting himself by 10 points for each instead of 1?

Because Harpy Eggs give a boost when eaten, like they have done so since their introduction.

I still don't have 10 forum posts so I can't start a new thread. So thanks for creating this forum topic. :)

I will have 2 questions, let me start with the more straightforward:
Could you give me a link where I can find the in game definitions? For example the definitions of card properties like hazard, spawn, cursed etc.

I found the description in the past but I don't have it anymore.

Thank you in advance.

Seight8;n10322812 said:
Could you give me a link where I can find the in game definitions? For example the definitions of card properties like hazard, spawn, cursed etc.

I don't know of a website that lists all "properties". However, you can find an explanation in-game when hovering over a card that has one or more of these "properties".

SantaKlopp;n10331102 said:
new player here.. is there a chat function in the game..?

No. There are avatar emotes that you can use, though.

If playing the GOG version, you can chat with people you've added as friends (don't know about other platforms), but there is no built-in chat in the game itself.

4RM3D;n10327092 said:
I don't know of a website that lists all "properties". However, you can find an explanation in-game when hovering over a card that has one or more of these "properties".

Thank you for the answer!

No Title

I just played a game where I put my whale harpooner on the board to deal Zoltan Chivay what was supposed to be 10 damage... but the move fizzled! I dealt no damage whatsoever. Was it because the row was full? Was it because my damage exceeded the unit's power?
Surely, this is an error, and should be corrected?

Attachments

• photo194512.jpg
    photo194512.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 29
What with the no more rewards? i must wait 4hrs, ?
How many rounds is needed to achieve that limitation ?

fo3nixz Thread moved to the community section because it isn't a specific question for the devs.

There is a daily limit for the number of tiers you can play. On the rewards screen you can find your progress as well as the rewards you will receive with each tier (also shown are the rewards for your rank and level).

I have thunderbolt and reconnaissance in my deck.Like 4-5 days ago they could both be selected by Tormented Mage.After a point I only get thunderbolt as a choice.Is it a bug?Or did they change it?Does anyone else get that?

Did they raise the MMR gain in low ranks eventually? I only play occassionally since a long time now so I don't know. I just got close to 100 MMR with 2 wins around rank 15. At the start of the season it was a lot less.

Divine_Raiden;n10346132 said:
I have thunderbolt and reconnaissance in my deck.Like 4-5 days ago they could both be selected by Tormented Mage.After a point I only get thunderbolt as a choice.Is it a bug?Or did they change it?Does anyone else get that?

Reconnaissance is not a spell or item and thus cannot be pulled by Tormented Mage. You're probably confused with something else.

TV_JayArr;n10347242 said:
Did they raise the MMR gain in low ranks eventually? I only play occassionally since a long time now so I don't know. I just got close to 100 MMR with 2 wins around rank 15. At the start of the season it was a lot less.

I am not aware of any change like that.

Hannival;n10350832 said:
If I summoning circle/create a crone from my opponant deck, does it trigger the effect and bring those from my deck on the board ?

Yes, but it will summon only two of them, not the one you've originally circled/created, leaving you with a single one in your deck.

4RM3D;n10350972 said:
Reconnaissance is not a spell or item and thus cannot be pulled by Tormented Mage. You're probably confused with something else.

Ι'm telling you it could get pulled like 2 weeks ago.Perhaps it was a bug and they fixed it.

Top Bottom