GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
I've somehow got two Thronebreaker cards in my deckbuilder without having bought that game. I doubt that I crafted them so maybe I should assume that you can complete contracts for the game without having that game and so unlock cards?

No, you need Thronebreaker to complete the specific in-game contracts, but you can still craft the non-premium cards. You probably crafted those without realizing it was from the Thronebreaker expansion.

I've got no idea what "roping hard" means.

On your turn, waiting until the last possible moment to take action.

Do Seasonal achievements which you can track in Contracts return?

This has been asked before. No one can say for sure. The devs already gave their response that the seasonals will return for this year, but they cannot guarantee the same will be true for next year. Maybe the devs will change the seasonal, but keep the same contract.

PS. Question moved to the Q&A thread.

No, you need Thronebreaker to complete the specific in-game contracts, but you can still craft the non-premium cards. You probably crafted those without realizing it was from the Thronebreaker expansion.

On your turn, waiting until the last possible moment to take action.

Looks like I was mistaken about only having two Thronebreaker cards. I'd say that that was due to having a search criteria in place which I forgot about, which brought up that result. I've actually got 14 cards from that set.

When next Patch?

I've heard that with the next patch CDPR wants to change leader abilitys.

Will the next patch arrive in 5 days when the season ends?

Asking beacause if this is the case I'll wait with crafting new decks.

Thanks in advance

So my question is about the new leader reworked abilities. If i already completed the mastery for that specific leader ability and it got reworked into something new, now i have to do it all over again or it will i get to keep the achievement but with the new abilities name?

Viraxas Prince from NR is the only evolving card that did not get an increase in provisions to 12 in Season of the Dryad. All other evolving cards got the provision increase to 12 from 11.

Is this intentional?

Hi
Im lil bit confused here

About the dryad season

Damage player's odd power units by 1

Boost player's even power units by 1

what this mean?

Nevermind this. I think its Row Locked for either Offense or Defense

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have 10 posts, so this will go here.

Dol Blathanna Sentry isn't working correctly. I am using it with Guerrilla Tactics. I move an enemy unit and it only gets 2 damage, it should get 3 with the DB Sentry on the Board.

Also moved an enemy with the Vrihedd Dragoon and no damage was dealt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom