Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

+
I originally order from GAME.co.uk back on dec 20th ish, they cancelled that because of 'failed payment' on wednesday 13th may, got nowhere with game support.
so ordered another PC collectors from amazon uk thursday 14th when they briefly came back in stock for a few hours.

this morning got a email from them saying.
Your estimated delivery date is:
Wednesday, May 20, 2015

the tracking number works aswell.

so for others who've ordered from amazon, theres still hope, theyre still going through the orders.

Exactly the same situation for me, Thanks for the update!
I have gone out to game itself to pick the game up now and my plan is to sell the game inside the CE when it arrives. Hopefully mine turns up tomorrow too.
Ive not had an email saying so though just been stuck on Dispatching now since 4am this morning

Just got mine from in store, from Game in UK(they texted me yesterday saying that my pre-order has arrived and they will keep it for 48 hours.)

Unboxed it, it looks amazing ! Maybe Geralt's face on the statue is a bit meh at best, but everything else is marvellous!

Ok my CE from Amazon has arrived this morning about 20mins ago. This is my retailer rating -

Politeness of Amazon Customer Service Staff with all of my many inquiries - score 5/5

Quality of information before dispatch on the Amazon Website - Score 2/5
This score is low because my dispatch dates where moved and it felt like I had a 50/50 chance of receiving my order and this caused me stress as the emails from customer services kept stating a waiting period of 48hrs for confirmation of stock. My Brother ordered through GAME and he received much better order status/delivery information from GAME and he was not worried at all.

Pre-Order Price Guarantee - I got my CE for £94.99 so I'm pretty lucky. Amazon are very good at keeping their word on this one. I ordered on 5th June at 20:24hrs UK time - score 5/5

Packaging, Delivery and Goods - Score 5/5 Amazon upgraded me to next day delivery for free! However I must add when I ordered in 2014 this come as standard for free anyway (so they kinda took it away and gave it back again). The CE box came undamaged all in good order and courier was polite.

Summary - I would give Amazon 4/5 overall as I believe the problems with dispatch are caused by their new Delivery terms which have changed greatly in the last month or so. I think because of their new delivery/dispatch times it has caused delays for many people that pre-ordered but I believe they will still receive their copies of the CE but may have to wait a little bit longer. If Amazon better their delivery information on their website which they are capable of I would not hesitate to give them 5/5. I also think they will loose custom to retailers like GAME if they keep up with this delivery charge nonsense as GAME have done their release day deliveries for free and efficiently.

Attachments

• IMG_2267.jpg
    IMG_2267.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 38
Ok my CE from Amazon has arrived this morning about 20mins ago. This is my retailer rating -

Politeness of Amazon Customer Service Staff with all of my many inquiries - score 5/5

Quality of information before dispatch on the Amazon Website - Score 2/5
This score is low because my dispatch dates where moved and it felt like I had a 50/50 chance of receiving my order and this caused me stress as the emails from customer services kept stating a waiting period of 48hrs for confirmation of stock. My Brother ordered through GAME and he received much better order status/delivery information from GAME and he was not worried at all.

Pre-Order Price Guarantee - I got my CE for £94.99 so I'm pretty lucky. Amazon are very good at keeping their word on this one. I ordered on 5th June at 20:24hrs UK time - score 5/5

Packaging, Delivery and Goods - Score 5/5 Amazon upgraded me to next day delivery for free! However I must add when I ordered in 2014 this come as standard for free anyway (so they kinda took it away and gave it back again). The CE box came undamaged all in good order and courier was polite.

Summary - I would give Amazon 4/5 overall as I believe the problems with dispatch are caused by their new Delivery terms which have changed greatly in the last month or so. I think because of their new delivery/dispatch times it has caused delays for many people that pre-ordered but I believe they will still receive their copies of the CE but may have to wait a little bit longer. If Amazon better their delivery information on their website which they are capable of I would not hesitate to give them 5/5. I also think they will loose custom to retailers like GAME if they keep up with this delivery charge nonsense as GAME have done their release day deliveries for free and efficiently.

Well all you said about amazon and the rate you are giving is due to you getting your game. If you didn't get it what would be the rating?

Because I can see that people that ordered a month ago are getting their game and I who pre-ordered a year ago got mail from amazon stating they could not say if I will get my game at all...

Nevertheless, I am happy for all the people that got it. Everyone that preordered the game should get it.

Well all you said about amazon and the rate you are giving is due to you getting your game. If you didn't get it what would be the rating?

Because I can see that people that ordered a month ago are getting their game and I who pre-ordered a year ago got mail from amazon stating they could not say if I will get my game at all...

Nevertheless, I am happy for all the people that got it. Everyone that preordered the game should get it.

You have misunderstood this thread - I created this thread so everyone could give an Individual score/rating on Their service. After a few weeks it would be good to see everyone's score - so far others on here have received their CE but no SCORES have been given for retailer, service etc probably because they are having fun playing the game. When you get your copy you can give them all the 0/5's you want I'm not telling your how to rate your retailer but I honestly do wish you receive your CE soon and that if you get time you rate your service. As for other people that have received their copy sooner than people like us that bought on date of release yes that's unfair and I'm not happy about that either. Pre-orders like this should always be on a first come first served basis, so if you come back to give your score mark your retailer down for this! This is a scoring is in a of work in progress :)

First time Amazon had failed me in so big miserable way.

To start, I bought the game in Amazon UK cause the collector edition was not available in Spain on June of past year... so I don't understand why I have not the game on my hands, and I don't understand why not notification of any kind had been sent to me, and why they give me excuses of the suppliers when they know from so long time it.

Some of the guys that had receive the package from Amazon had bought it after June? It is very important for me, to know it.

First time Amazon had failed me in so big miserable way.

To start, I bought the game in Amazon UK cause the collector edition was not available in Spain on June of past year... so I don't understand why I have not the game on my hands, and I don't understand why not notification of any kind had been sent to me, and why they give me excuses of the suppliers when they know from so long time it.

Some of the guys that had receive the package from Amazon had bought it after June? It is very important for me, to know it.

wazza, I just got mail from Amazon UK saying they will ship my copy on May 26th. So check your mail.

I am not believer but... who knows

Just got my XBONE CE 2hours ago from purolator. and i have to say.... ITS FREAAAAKING AWESOMEE!!! THANK YOU CDPROJECTRED for MAKING A CE that is fair/cheap price YET HAVE HIGHER QUALITY AND QUANTITY than any other CE from other games.. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. + A PHYSICAL MANUAL!!! LOL.. ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HELD A PHYSICAL MANUAL.. No one does that anymore.. thank you for listening and thinking about us gamers.. and not milking us..

Still nothing for me :/ Only msg I have is "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date." Whats was the point in ordering game on 5th of june last year, when I can't even get it. Big big amazon flop.

Having the same issues as everyone else here whom ordered from Amazon UK. Originally I had no dispatch date, upon upgrading my shipping option to "Expedited" it gave me the date of the 26th May.

I knew chatting with them would be useless, but I tried. It was terrible. You can see the chat for yourself:

Me: I preordered the collector's edition on the 5th June last year, and it always said it was due to arrive today (19th) and then I received an email saying that you were trying to obtain the following items. Can you explain the situation to me?
I expected to get it today so I am very disappointed.
I upgraded my shipping options to "expedited" and now it HAS given me a dispatch date but not til next week! What's going on?

Amazon: Hello, my name is Suraj. I’m sorry to hear about this. I’ll be glad to help you.

Me: Can you confirm I will DEFINITELY be receiving the item? I have been waiting for it since last year.

Amazon: Is this the item "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC DVD)"

Me: Yes

Amazon: Could you wait for a minute while I research this for you?

Me: Yes

Amazon: Thank you for your patience, Maria.
I am sorry for the inconvenience, Maria.
As I have checked your order will be dispatch on 23 May 2015

Me: It didnt have a dispatch date before however, it only has one now because i upgraded my shipping option to expedited.

Amazon: I am sorry but there are some problem going on with the release date and it has extended

Me: Can you not clarify what the problem is?

Amazon: There is a problem with the release date and the customer who have ordered first will be getting the item first.

Me: That's not true at all. I am on the games forums and people whom have ordered way after me have already received their game from amazon.

Amazon: I am sorry but as I have checked now the item is not in stock also.

Me: Has it not been out of stock for a long time now?

Amazon: I am extremely sorry but as the item is out of stock now you will get your item on Tuesday, 26 May 2015
I would request you to wait till Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Me: Okay thank you.

Amazon: Thank you for your support and trust with us.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Well same thing happened to me , ordered from Amazon UK on 7th June and it did not dispatch, now they changed the status of my order to be delivered on 27th may, what a bunch of bullshit. I live in Swiss so i guess if i am outside UK i don't have priority. What pisses me off is that if they can not guarantee this orders they should not let you preorder it, and i would have ordered somewhere else, now i'm fucked. I have no hope of getting it tbh, i learned my lesson now and will preorder somewhere else next time.

Considering the issue with some people having very bad quality statues: Should I cancel my order while I still can, or is this a rare and minor problem ?

Voodoomep, I live in UK and have the same problem. So its not outside of UK delivery problem. Either amazon took too many orders for CE or their supplier is shiet. No matter how you look at it we are fucked. Its way to late to order CE from anywhere else in normal price range. We just have to wait patiently. :/ I would like CDPR comment on that situation but I guess they don't really have any control over that anymore :(

Ordered in Game Mania store in Belgium and could pic it up after their SMS. Quality statue completely ok. Quite satisfied with the CE purchase.

It's obvious what Amazon have done and it's really fucking shady. Those who ordered earlier got it at a lower price. They only charge when they dispatch, so they've sent out those who paid more first. That or they decided to do it randomly which I highly doubt.

Top Bottom