How Are You Going To Customize Geralt In TW3?

+
Wichat said:
PLEASE PLEASE... Post a pic of Black haired Geralt here!!! Now I need to see him!

Installed Fraps again specially for you. Unfortunately fraps messes with quality a lot

EliphastheInheritor said:
Installed Fraps again specially for you

Thank you! ;)/>/> Yes, I can see your reasons, if he wouldn't be Geralt of Rivia I could like it too. But IMO, I think that the white hair is an untouchable treat of Geralt, it's the mark of his mutations and his past. I't why he is called The White Wolf. And here, my own taste has any sense in front of that. :p/>/>

CostinMoroianu said:
Default look. I only want my blue stripes tattoo CDPR. Nay I FUCKING DEMAND IT OR HEADS WILL ROLL!
Yes, so much this. I put this in as my question for Gamescom in the taking questions thread, but I doubt it will be answered :/

I'm really digging the default armor. Keeping the beard too. I just hope the in-game chainmail doesn't stay flat.

Anything that will make him look younger. Preferably the same look as in TW2. In TW2 Geralt was perfect. With the beard he looks way too old, so given an option, I'll shave it.

Obviously I don't support changing the hair color, as that's more lore-breaking, but I really wish we'd have full control over hair and facial hair. I really, really want to play Heisenberg Geralt - goatee and no hair. Bald textures are already obviously going to be in the game, CDPR should really make it an option...

I'll try to make him look like the first time I saw him. Like this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134858/2779331-the-witchers-geralt.jpg

Somehow I can't let go of the Witcher 1 Geralt, to me, that 'elven style' hair is just as basic as the white color to it. As I remember he didn't like a beard in the books, and more importantly he didn't have one in TW1, so unless it's very subtle, I wouldn't like it.

xwlr said:
I'll try to make him look like the first time I saw him. Like this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134858/2779331-the-witchers-geralt.jpg

Somehow I can't let go of the Witcher 1 Geralt, to me, that 'elven style' hair is just as basic as the white color to it. As I remember he didn't like a beard in the books, and more importantly he didn't have one in TW1, so unless it's very subtle, I wouldn't like it.

The beard is about showing that Geralt is quite fed up with what happened in TW1-TW2 (being thrown into political intrigues), and that he became very serious about what HE needs (and thus doesn't really feel the need to shave and other things).

I don't need any customization - I never wanted to improve his hairstyle or anthing else.

But Geralt will be shaved, with normal (his style) hair and I will try to make him as young as possible.

Well I'll definitely have him shave but the hairstyles from TW2 were boring and I'm pretty sure they'll be just as uninspiring this time around. They could've adopted several hair styles worn in midevil periods sure not all were considered classy some down right terrible like the Joan bobcut but really I'd do that for a big change and whats wrong with corn rows? Sure wrong time but fun factor +1.

EDIT: Just noticed the black hair I wouldn't mind them allowing us to change his hair color some said allow for his bright white hair so maybe you can pick between brown, black, white, grey.

Top Bottom