How do you open your Kegs?

+
How do you open your Kegs?

Do you prefer opening kegs as soon as you get 100 ore or saving up for 5 or 10 kegs and then opening them as a bunch?

Bunch here :)

1st I opened 1.. got bad cards. Ok no more rush, have patience ok saved 3 Kegs & again got bad cards.. now fk the patience :/

currently opening as soon as I get 1 :)

After having to open 36 barrels the bare sight of them disgust me. As soon as I get 1 I smash it with utter disrespect.

While saving a few kegs first seems better I usually don't have enough patience to wait and open them right away.
So far in open beta it doesn't appear to be that problematic (yesterday it got me a Premium Yen :) )

Usually I open those right away (patience is not a virtue I'm known to have...), but if I'm close to 100 ores when I receive one as a reward or something, I wait until I get the second one too.

Maybe at the end of the year I could save 24 kegs and get myself a Gwent Christmas calendar :D

Everyday just before opening my kegs I pray to the Eternal Fire, to Prophet Lebioda and to Freya by lighting the torch by my PC, kicking a dragon, and kneeling before my cat.
I also bribe the Troll just in case.

I open a bunch of 30, because less is not worth enough, but 30 get me enough to craft new cards. Except I need a only a little to craft a new card.

I tend to open them as soon as I get them, but I have started to accumulate them, perhaps I may open them at the end of the day or wait until I have 10 or so.

Top Bottom