How will This Play?

+
How will This Play?

I love playing Witcher 1 in High Isometric mode. I think it's really good how you can choose what angle to play it in. I really hope they don't take this feature out of Witcher 2?

you are right tommy. The game controls the camera angles this time, and I'm pretty sure there will be no isometric view. If this were DA I'd be upset at that, but I honestly think TW plays best in OTS view.Sorry op :(

It probably feels like Neverwinter Nights because of the engine CDPR used to make the witcher. Yep they used Bioware`s "Aurora" engine.However with Witcher 2 they created their own "RED" engine so i think it will be better in the long run. But i`ll withhold judgment until i actually play the game and see how it handles the different camera angles before i make a final decision

Lozzykinz said:
That's a shame.I prefer Isometric view - it feels like Neverwinter Nights.
I prefer Low Isometric, myself, but I'm willing to suspend judgment until I see the game. The RED guys convinced me with the first game that they're good at this stuff, so I'm hoping the camera will just work.

I hope the mouse won't restrict the camera too much. In some of the games I played with fixed camera angles, one feels like s/he's worn a pair of horse blinders. You want to look under the ledge you're standing on but the camera wouldn't let you etc.

Top Bottom