I have no idea which Witcher 2 save to import into Witcher 3 :/

+
Anyone know if there's a way to review Witcher 2 save files? My saves are, like, 2 years old and I have no idea what decisions I made in each :/

Just go to Nexus and look for a save, it will list all the decisions and story impact.

Find the one you want and upload that

Just go to Nexus and look for a save, it will list all the decisions and story impact.

Find the one you want and upload that

Thanks, but I think in that case you'd be as well just doing a simulated save.

Luckily I found notes where I labelled my saves so it's fine now. I literally just needed to know which of my saves were end saves, and which one had Letho alive and which one had Letho dead.

And, yeah, I know, you can do a simulated save and easily select that but, like I said, the problem is that I have absolutely no memory of all my other decisions and the context for those. All I have is the conviction that whatever decisions I made in those saves were the right ones for me at the time. But I don't remember any of it.

In other words, even if I used a Nexus save or did a simulated playthrough, I just wouldn't know what decisions to make in order to replicate my own saves.

This is why it would've been useful having something similar to Mass Effect where they showed a summary of each save.

Anyone know if there's a way to review Witcher 2 save files? My saves are, like, 2 years old and I have no idea what decisions I made in each :/
I would suggest just simulating a save because I couldn't get my Witcher 2 save to work correctly forcing me to go back and start all over again so I could have Letho in the game. The sad part was I didn't know it didn't work until 18 hours in and I did the Fall of the House of Reardon quest and Letho was no where to be found and since I'm doing a recorded playthrough I had to redo 30-some 25-30 minute videos. I don't mind replaying the game all that much but having to re-edit 30 some videos is a bit taxing

Top Bottom