I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

+
cMust say that its the best RPG i played for years. Its smashes NWN and NWN2 and its extension far out of the ballpark.if i have to comapere the feeling i get when playing this, its very semilar to Fallout 1 and 2.Love the tone, love the character and story so far. And the graficks is just exellent for theis kind of game.As statet. The loadtimes should be fixed. But they dont rouin the game.Its a 9 out of 10 for me. 10 if they fix the few bugs..

LIked it at the begining, but mainly the loading times are ruining the game for me. I'm somewhere in Act 3 and I'm not in the mood to continue and waste a big part of my time watching the loading screen. So this is either fixed with the upcoming patch or I'm going to sell the game on ebay as long as I get at least some of my expenses back.PS: not being able to walk over a stone or small fence is my second most hated "feature" of this game.

I love it, the only things I want to see changed is 1) No loading times just going into houses, major area's i can understand, but houses? and 2) remove the black transition screen when going up and down stars, it only moves you like 2-3 feet, it seems kind of needless

[size=16pt]LOVE IT!!![/size][size=12pt]Can't wait to come home from work and play it. [/size][move][size=16pt]Best RPG since Fable![/size] [/move]

Well done! The pros far outnumber the cons. I'm looking forward to seeing more from CD Projekt. Here's my vote for Best RPG of the Year.Cheers

Love It! Only a few hours in and I'm completly blown away with what I'm playing. Not many new games that come out nowadays have as much spirit and heart as this game does. CD Project really did an incredible job.

Indeed, it is a spectacular game. All the elements in the game, everything, come together nicely, one even forgets about the technical issues present in the game at times.

2Chaosman said:
Love it!!! But on the other hand I, The big fan of books, was dissapointed, because in the game I can't see characters that I really love. Yenefer, Ciri, Yarpen, Soltan etc. But in spite of this, the Witcher is best RPG I ever played. I suppose the best game of the year.
I've just entered chapter 2 and i've seen some book characters like Triss, other witchers and i'm pretty sure Zoltan Chivay was there too...:) Can't wait to see what's next.Of course the game is awesome, only this loading between locations can be annoying after a while. I was pretty sure that game would screw this whole great story we know from books and i'm truly glad i was wrong. Game really keeps the atmosphere and whole story literally sucks you in. I'm expecting few nights with no sleep now. :)

Haven't played it yet.....but I love it........not fanatically.....but truly......just like Linkin Park if the Witcher changes style....I will adapt with a smile on my face and understanding in my head...but Geralt doesnt need to grow up and start....a proper family......altering the gameplay.....but if he does.....I hope he will still keep killing monsters or humans......since both of the words decribe each other....monsters is cool enuf....A job well done like my shrims on me barbie CD Project Red...... yet next time dont go with Atari Australia....coz I still havent seen the game.....and there is more annoyed ppl out there waiting....but I guess there is not many publishers here to choose from anyway....next time whip them when they misbehave!

I just love this game because of the complexity and variety which concerns (I'm sure I forget sth) the quests, the char developement, the grafics, the day-night progress, the combat system, the alchemy system and the living world, the entire environment is alive instead of static background.The only thing I hate are the
crashes. Normally I had such a game kicked off but due to above mentioned enjoyment I....
... and continue playing.

Vielen Dank für dieses Spielihr habt wahrhaft großes geleistetselten hat mich ein spiel dermaßen gefesselt und begeistert!es war mir eine freude euer Werk spielen zu dürfensicherlich gabs auch kleine makel, wie man hängt an jedem busch oder wird von gegnern schon aus videosequenzen angegriffen, aberIhr habt verstanden ein action geladenes Rollenspiel umzusetzen und den Rollenspielteil überaus gut hervorgehobenihr seid auf dem richtigen weg, weiter so!einst spielte gothic 1-3 bitte wiederholt niemals deren rollenspiel technischen fehler aus teil 3, soetwas verdirbt das ganze spielgrafik ist nicht alles!in demut Evo ;)

Congratulations to the devs. I was starting to think that the actual pression from the marketing made all developpers companies create disapoiting and unfinished games. c.f. Half-Life 2 : Thought it was a joke when I finished it. The difference between the 1 and 2 is huge !I played Witcher and drasticly changed mind :DPlease, dont make like valve and continue on this way. I'm not rich, but if all your games are like Witcher, I'll buy 'em all.Edit: One bad point I forgot. The copyright protection is useless. It's better to put a CD-key activation the first time you launch the game, working with internet. A little like steam, and have a stable game. Honestly, the protection used is really bad just like starforce : You just need to have an IDE emulate drive to play with out the dvd. Takes you 1 minutes to create if you have the right tool...

Having been a RPG Gamer for many years I Love It.The Witcher will have a place with my all time favorite RPG Games of All Time Collection.If your a RPG Gamer what ever You do Don't let The Witcher pass you by.

I love 'The Witcher' Beautiful graphism, music and gameplay. I really take lot of pleasure to play it :-*Just loading screen and some crashs that were bad but It's for me the rpg game of the century :p Thanks to dev ;)

For me, is one of the best games, simmilar enjoyment to Fallout games, best games ever that is. To bad it probobly wont have the same replayability that Fallout 2 had... However, keep doing games following the same direction you headed yourself with this one and you will end up beign the only oasis in this big dry desert. Imagine the animals running from the whole world, thirsty after all those years of kiddy crap.

Top Bottom