I think the power boost is EXACTLY what was needed. Now everyone can compete!

+
I see a lot of people complaining and I for one have found that there are TONS of different new metas that are possible. I feel like my gameplay has opened up substantially. Just sayin..

My only worry is when next faction/expansion comes, they would be overpowered and the same need to be done again

They'll nerf the faction then i think, skellige\syndicate is where the power level should be at

Everyone that wants to play DJ, NR, or NG can play to their hearts content, elsewise you have to follow the one or two strict decks that MIGHT work if you draw perfectly! My favorite patch yet, NR has always been my favorite faction despite unanimously being the least popular faction for a very long time. I like to stand out and pointslam my way to victory, but unlike those dirty SK players, I was unpopular for a while! Man this patch is great. Big hand to the balance team, they learned as much as they could from Blizzard and it's truly paying off with this lively, ever evolving game and meta!

I'm enjoying the patch but I feel like a few NR cards are somewhat overturned i.e. Keira metz, Calanthe. Obviously DJ needs looking at. Also knocking Johnny and Sarah down to 5p might be nice

Top Bottom