i was wondering..

+
who's dick do I have to suck to be able to use these (and many others) pirouette dogdes/attacks while fighting with our dear Gerry

[video=youtube;WoxDY-wnhhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxDY-wnhhU[/video]

:bored:

Love the way you express xD

These animations are part of Eskel character? Don't know how to change it

---------- Updated at 04:35 PM ----------

I want to cry.

Play that game would have been awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Would that work with patch 1.24? If not can you tell me which lines are your code so I can fit it into my merge. :)

Would that work with patch 1.24? If not can you tell me which lines are your code so I can fit it into my merge.
if you open the script file, you should look for comments, something like
// mod Pirouette

I believe murzinio, like any sane modder, will add something like that :)

Only one script is modified. It's for 1.31 patch. Like valas said you can just look for my comments, it will be
Code:
// mod Pirouettes
But, between 1.24 and 1.30 this script wasn't modified so it may work without manually adjusting the script. Dunno about 1.31 though.

Btw, I'm right now uploading overview video and finishing nexus page.

Somewhat off-topic but while were discussing Geralt's animations: does anyone know which file contains his attack animations? Thanks!

@Ramon242 This one, I believe: "man\combat\man_geralt_sword.w2anims"? At least sword animations. There may be more. @erxv posted these on the forums at one point.

I guess I should've specified that I'm looking for the actual player attacks, though after doing some testing I'm not sure if applying those attacks to the generic witcher combat style would even work (didn't work with some other npc moves).

I guess I should've specified that I'm looking for the actual player attacks, though after doing some testing I'm not sure if applying those attacks to the generic witcher combat style would even work (didn't work with some other npc moves).

the combat animations that the player uses are in combatSword.ws and combatFists.ws

Top Bottom