Ifrit Modding Team presents - Geralt is getting married!

+
Did you talk to all other guests, especially those who are involved in the ring issue? Gulgum and Fisher King? I don't know if it's necessary to have a conversation with them before...it's just a guess ;)Maybe you tell your problem in our Modding forum or Story & Quest forum

PetraSilie said:
Did you talk to all other guests, especially those who are involved in the ring issue? Gulgum and Fisher King? I don't know if it's necessary to have a conversation with them before...it's just a guess ;)Maybe you tell your problem in our Modding forum or Story & Quest forum
Yes I think so, I've speked with many people but reading the walktrhough for arrive at the problem with the rings seem necessary speak only to Dandelion and Triss ... I'll go on speaking ;)Bye... but the folder "ovveride" ... don't exist?

PetraSilie said:
Then you create a "override" folder in Data.
I don't explain me well.I've downloaded "the wedding" but in the compressed file there isn't a folder named "override" . There are only two files:the_wedding.adv and Wedding-walkthrough-EN.pdfbye
now something it's happens I've had an allucination and I've seen the girls dancing, but now no one speak to me, I'll go on trying

nothing to do ... I've played for many time but no one answer to me ... I've decided to try with the previous version of the wedding and I've no problem to finish it ... I think there's something wrong in the 1.1 versionBye

Top Bottom