In which quest is the vampire from the May 19th meme?

+
In which quest is the vampire from the May 19th meme?

i finished the game yesterday,but didn't stumble upon the vampire from the infamous meme so i was wondering where is the quest and how did i miss it?

Good question, I just finished my first playthrough where I finished all contracts, but no where near exploring all of the "?"s over the maps. Its possible he is in there somewhere, or it is possible he was just used as promotional material and got cut from the game.

Oxenfurth, I think... I heard talk about murder victims drained of blood popping up in town lately. Haven't investigated yet, though. ;)

no, in Oxenfurt its a different kind of sucker

i havent stumbled upon the "meme" one yet as well, and im doing every contract i can find
maybe future free dlc? ;p

no, in Oxenfurt its a different kind of sucker

i havent stumbled upon the "meme" one yet as well, and im doing every contract i can find
maybe future free dlc? ;p

Ah, I see, ok... still, he is even in the bestiary as the picture for higher vampires, so I doubt he is a DLC character...

it's somewhere under Novigrad (I think it's accessed from the sewers). I had to blast down a wall to get to it, but don't remember the exact location.

Top Bottom