Infuriating issues.

+
PROGRESS

I can comfortably say that using these mods will not cause what I mentioned
https://gyazo.com/e7e82ad4a4c0e74b69fe50557291aaba

Now I would like to ATTEMPT to add some of the texture mods I like using.Namely, Hardcore Geralt, the eye mods, and The Killing monsters armor, and maybe the cloak mod too.
Issue here being that although I can merge the eye mods altogethor and make them work just fine, the others do NOT merge well, Hardcore geralt when merged doesnt even work, neither does the cloak mod, and Killing monsters armor carries over the MESH but keeps the vanilla texture for the armor. :/ Still trying to find a safe way to merge them, or maybe it should not matter if I have 3 stray texture related mods? (Could end up being 4 since E3Quen never wants to work after merged either)

Oh I forgot, Geralt on steroids and better icons ALSO NEVER want to work after megred, I use Mod MErger to do it btw.

Although I HATE the idea of some huge learning curve... anyway to possibly manually merge them? Or some alternative method that MAY work?

I don’t agree - the only mods that I know of that store data in your save file are gwent mods and fcr3 (and I don’t see it as a particularly good practice to be honest.) I’ve never had a problem uninstalling mods ever in this game.

Conflicts, well yes, some are there because two mods literally modify the same thing in game and one has to choose, but usually conflicting mods can simply be solved by merging scripts or bundled data. You just need to know what you’re doing...

Massive progress.
https://gyazo.com/89b45f2422051d034c7943bbcaa8af12
I have managed to use all of these mods (the unmarked ones have been merged) for hours with not a single issue, I think you may have been right about E3 dodge. My theory is that somehow it... I guess backed up the que for animations? Or some how messed them up in a way and caused them to in some ares take forever to load and in others not work at all, causing the floating and lack of animation and the blurry loading screens.

Top Bottom