Interesting interview with Nikolas Kolm World/Quest designer for Witcher 3 and AC Odyssey (Potential Spoilers)

+
An interesting interview with Nikolas Kolm who was a world/quest designer for both Witcher 3 and AC Odyssey and was in charge of the choice/consequences functions in both games. Remember Geralt getting chained to a bed and left on his own if he tried to romance both Yen and Triss? That was him. This is a true hidden gem of an interview that is definitely worth a listen for fans of either game. We need more people like him in game design

Ah, good ol' Three Makes A Tango. Trying to romance both Yen and Triss was worth it just to see them both in lingerie in the same room :ohstopit:

Ah, good ol' Three Makes A Tango. Trying to romance both Yen and Triss was worth it just to see them both in lingerie in the same room :ohstopit:
My modded version removes the lingerie ..... I personally didn't play the game until late 2018 and immediately modded it so I never saw the unmodded version ......

My modded version removes the lingerie ..... I personally didn't play the game until late 2018 and immediately modded it so I never saw the unmodded version ......
Nice... but them not being fully naked was related to the plot as it was a bit of a clue that something was... not right :coolstory:

Top Bottom