Is another patch on the way for Witcher 2 on Xbox 360?

+
Is another patch on the way for Witcher 2 on Xbox 360?

i reported some glitches/bugs i noticed during my playthrough of the game on the sticky above (XBOX 360 EE bug list) but i would just like to know whether another patch is on the way for the xbox360 version to fix all the issues mentioned.

thanks

I'm sure CDPR will release at-least one patch after releasing the game it's 360 1.0 version of the game there are always bugs. Lets see.

it takes a while to get a patch authorised by Microsoft, on the PC we already had a small patch but the patching process is under CDPs' protocol

thanks for the response guys, i'll look forward to the next patch, which hopefully deals with the issues. i can't wait to play through the game again with the glitches removed.

also, i read in another thread that additional content might be on way for witcher 2. will this be free, and will it come to xbox as well.

thanks

Any rumor of additional content is just that: a rumor. No good comes of spreading rumors. Without an authoritative source, please presume it false and don't repeat it.

So far, there haven't been any patches besides the launch date patch for the X360 version, which is pretty disappointing.

Top Bottom