Is it me, or does everyone have a raging hardon for romancing Judy?

+
I married a punk girl with a heart of gold in real life.

But the thirst for Judy is kind of unsettling.

This is like the old pre-ME2 Tali days of Bioware.

But there was a LOT of build-up in people's heads that went into fanfiction areas. Take the Meredith Stout fans, "I WANTED MY CORPO TO MARRY HER! WE WERE GOING TO HAVE CORPO BABIES!"

I'm like, "No one said she was going to be a major character, dude."

Its just the weirdest obession right now in the Cyberpunk community
I honestly don't really care for Judy. Even right up to the moment where you are about to sleep with her she makes it clear Evelyn is the one she really cares about. V is just her consolation prize, a balm for the wound.

If we had actual choice in this game I would have much rather got involved with Panam, but we can't cause reasons.....

I honestly don't really care for Judy. Even right up to the moment where you are about to sleep with her she makes it clear Evelyn is the one she really cares about. V is just her consolation prize, a balm for the wound.

If we had actual choice in this game I would have much rather got involved with Panam, but we can't cause reasons.....

i think theres a mod that enables you to romance her as a female, by entering some line of code

I'd argue Evelyn and Maiko are both people she cares about deeply. If you read Maiko's e-mail you also find out Judy is insanely jealous and actually a shitty girlfriend.

I found that real because rarely do you have a history of relationships before you with your game romances.

I always liked Leliana was an exception but she's still the gold standard for game girlfriends.

Fact: I wanted the option to flirt with characters even if it didn't lead to romance:

* Evelyn
* Jackie (because he loves Misty)
* Goro (he'd be confused)

And maybe even Hanako as a Corpo.

More i talk to Goro the more powerful i feel that path and ultimately end choice (Arasaka) could be if they had just took the time to expand a relationship occuring

Dont know what the hype about Judy is. I mean, sure i like her, but i couldnt care less about her being a romance option for female only.

Now what i would have liked to see is something with Evelyn. Only interesting character at this point.

Judy appeals to the gamer who always wanted to go for the punk girl. I assumed they thought she'd be THE romance given she's the only punk girl in the game.

Panam is a wrench wench. Completely different.

Deborah Harry vs. Transformers Megan Fox
Post automatically merged:

More i talk to Goro the more powerful i feel that path and ultimately end choice (Arasaka) could be if they had just took the time to expand a relationship occuring

I admit, I love the friendships in the game with Judy and Panam even if I'm not romancing either.

But with Goro?

"I just feel fucking SAD for you being so loyal to people who are so very awful."

Top Bottom