Is there any Endgame?

+
Is there any Endgame?

So I finished the game a few days ago and I THINK I completed all most of the big monster quests. I beat a few level 30 monsters at lvl 20 and I really enjoyed the challenge but as I neared level 30 (I'm 35 now) it started to get easier and easier. My question is: Is there any particular challenge for a level 35 player in full mastercrafted armor and weapons? The game was pretty challenging in the beginning but it's very trivial now. So? Are there any lvl 40-45 monsters out there?

There's a level 48 arch griffin in Skellige. I forget where exactly though, it's on one of the little islands is all I remember.

how long did it take you approximately to finish the game?

120 hours and I was level 38 or something by the end. I also completed every single quest, monster contract etc., explored every inch of the map.... so I'm kind of confused on how everyone tells me there's 200 hours of content :\

Yeah I'm missing side content too. There is not much to do when you are around lvl 30 besides main quest and a few monster contracts.

The should have raced the lvl for some sidequests from lvl 5-20 because there are so many of them that you outlevel them quite fast.

Top Bottom