Is there going to be a new section for settings with the config files/mods etc?

+
Is there going to be a new section for settings with the config files/mods etc?

Would make it a lot easier than having to search on the main forum page for all the info.

Thx

There's already sub-forums for TW3, ready for the launch, and there's a second forum dedicated to REDKit (Click on the Forums link at the top of the page, then select REDKit). When the modding tools are released, no doubt the info anyone needs will be presumably either be there, or be brought into the main forum.

We don't even know if REDkit modding tool comes out in a year or two or whatever..

You can still modify a bit through the cfg files I suspect and maybe we can even change some texture. E.g. you don't need the Creation Kit to change Textures in Skyrim.

Yes i am mainly talking about the config file settings, there will be tons of posts on it once the game is released and will probably be hard to navigate through all the posts. Wouldn't it be easy just to create a separate sub forum for the config files?

It wasn't a statement, I only said that I don't know and I didn't know if they said anything about it.. I could had said 6 months or 12 months or 2 days or 4 weeks, just didn't know anyone had said anything about it but if anyone has please share.

Top Bottom