Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
This is insanity. I can't touch my game on PS4 because y'all broke it. No news, no car in the world for your console base just silence. What a waste of money.

This is insanity. I can't touch my game on PS4 because y'all broke it. No news, no car in the world for your console base just silence. What a waste of money.

Yeah this is an outrage, they don't give a truck. (/tantrum) Just relax i'm sure they are doing what they can. This sort of post doesn't help anyone. When there is news i'm sure they will let us know. It's better they fix the problem properly than rush out a fix which might not solve all the problems.

Marcin posted this reply in another thread about when the consoles would see fix - thought I would pass it along.

We have the problem identified and the fix is in place. We are working to have it out on consoles as fast as we can. Really sorry you feel this way - believe us. if we could give you the exact time when the update is going to be released, we would. It depends on many things, hence the lack of details regarding the time of release.

We have the problem identified and the fix is in place. We are working to have it out on consoles as fast as we can. Really sorry you feel this way - believe us. if we could give you the exact time when the update is going to be released, we would. It depends on many things, hence the lack of details regarding the time of release.

Marcin just commented on this situation in another thread. Seems as if they can't vocalize a definitive time as some the the steps are out of their hands. Regardless it is good to know that progress is indeed being made and hopefully the patch will drop sooner than later. As harsh as many commenters have been, admittedly including myself, I praise CDPR for trying to handle the situation as professionally as possible.

Last edited:
I think most people are just mad that something this obvious slipped through testing. Tbh I'd be Peeved too if it wasn't for grabbing shadow of mordor in the Xbox sale, it's keeping me happy till I can go back to the witcher

My hope is that they learn from this and take advantage of the PC community. These players are quick to respond, care as much about the game as I believe the developers do and unless I am reading them wrong, would be more than happy to receive a patch/DLC or update a week or so ahead of the consoles to help CDPR iron out the bugs. With their ability to quickly respond with hotfixes, and without the constraints of the process to get updates through Sony and Microsoft it would seem to be a much more efficient way to test these items before releasing them into the hands of the millions of console players.

As a Console player I would be glad to wait a week or two longer than the PC players knowing that once I downloaded a new update it had been tested and that the bugs were already worked out of it. If I am wrong about either party's willingness to something along this line I apologize, but it seems to me that it would help save face in situations such as this, and everyone along the way would be much happier.

Here are the problems in my game after update to patch 1.10, important note, this is still my old game saves and not NG+:
- Geralt face wasn't loaded,
- All the items in usable tab are gone: the oils, the edibles, the potions, the bombs, the alcohols, an etc. are gone.
- Crossbow and equipped items in the lower section of the screen were gone.
- I can only craft the Wolven equipment, no other recipe were listed.
- I seems to also lost all alchemy recipes, only have the basic stuffs with all name missings.

I tried installing the single GOG DLCs pack, that doesn't help. I tried installing the Heart of Stone DLC, the errors still there. I guess I have to wait for the patch...

Here are the problems in my game after update to patch 1.10, important note, this is still my old game saves and not NG+:
- Geralt face wasn't loaded,
- All the items in usable tab are gone: the oils, the edibles, the potions, the bombs, the alcohols, an etc. are gone.
- Crossbow and equipped items in the lower section of the screen were gone.
- I can only craft the Wolven equipment, no other recipe were listed.
- I seems to also lost all alchemy recipes, only have the basic stuffs with all name missings.

I tried installing the single GOG DLCs pack, that doesn't help. I tried installing the Heart of Stone DLC, the errors still there. I guess I have to wait for the patch...
Are you using GOG Galaxy? If so, have you tried to Verify your game files?

Guys, I perfectly understand your pain, but think about in detail, it is not CDPR's fault if the fix is not out, the blame goes to sony and microsoft, it is not that easy to make them release patches.... be patient please.

I started HoS on my original file and everything is working fine. Just play through on your original game and do some exploring while we wait for the NG+ hotfix.

Began a new game. Level 6 right now(almost 7!!!!!).
Trying to guess what'll take longer: I reach level 30 to play the expansion or CDPR fix NG+ on consoles...

hair not change! my amor has gone(wolf)! triss wear look so grandma!!
please give my DLC please..PLEASE mother XXcker!!!!!!!
why...SO WHY!!!! ha....:facepalm2::facepalm:

I am confused. I am playing the GOG PC version 1.10 installed and I cannot find the hotfix. I searched for an hour: in GOG Galaxy, GOG.com, my personal account on GOG.com, this forum, Google, tried "verify/repair" in GOG Galaxy (wich told me that 0 files were changed) ... Did they remove the hotfix?

I am confused. I am playing the GOG PC version 1.10 installed and I cannot find the hotfix. I searched for an hour: in GOG Galaxy, GOG.com, my personal account on GOG.com, this forum, Google, tried "verify/repair" in GOG Galaxy (wich told me that 0 files were changed) ... Did they remove the hotfix?
It's DLC hotfix - so it is the new Free DLC Program installer. Go to Galaxy -> More and tick the box.

Hi, I have a question. I am on PS4 and I am affected by the missing armor bug in New Game + that appeared with the 1.10 patch. CDPR said to keep a hold of a pre-patch save for when the fix comes out. This is all cool but I was wondering should I not play the DLC until this patch is fixed? Like if I play a bunch of the DLC on my normal pre-NG+ save, when the fix comes out I'll have to revert to a pre-patch save so all of that will have been for nothing, right?

Top Bottom