Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how fucking Rare it is to find an Epic/Legendary or any Premium card in a single keg - One keg is NOT worth a dollar. Yet a pack of 60 kegs cost $69.99. That's $10 more than a Full Game costs! CDPR PLEASE lower the prices a bit. At least make it $59.99 for 60 Kegs..

busted exactly 60 saved kegs 2 days ago
19 epics (2 premium)
6 Legendaries
very low drops on premiums over all i think i got less than 7-8 premiums

Ruthless95;n9790201 said:
busted exactly 60 saved kegs 2 days ago
19 epics (2 premium)
6 Legendaries
very low drops on premiums over all i think i got less than 7-8 premiums

I bet you'd rarely ever get lucky with premiums no matter how many kegs you open. They want you to buy Meteorite Powder for that :facepalm:

EDIT : Hey I saw you Kegs opening video. I think you got more than 7-8 premiums and a good amount of new cards. I opened almost the same amount the day the patch dropped and Got 2 premiums, legendaries and epics I already had. Not many of the new cards even the bronze ones. Btw, how long did you it take you to save That many ores?? You and I have almost the same number of scraps and meteorite though :cheers:

Last edited:
m0bius8;n9790511 said:
I bet you'd rarely ever get lucky with premiums no matter how many kegs you open. They want you to buy Meteorite Powder for that :facepalm:

EDIT : Hey I saw you Kegs opening video. I think you got more than 7-8 premiums and a good amount of new cards. I opened almost the same amount the day the patch dropped and Got 2 premiums, legendaries and epics I already had. Not many of the new cards even the bronze ones. Btw, how long did you it take you to save That many ores?? You and I have almost the same number of scraps and meteorite though :cheers:

who are you talking to? i never even video recorded my keg openings in the first place. the only relevant question is can answer is i got about 27 kegs off of ranking on the ladder and getting the end of the season rewards and i only saved up 3300 ores which took about 20 days playing every day for 2 hours.

The average scrap value I find is quite generous - that's around 10 kegs for enough to craft any gold.

Is there a way to track my Card draw from kegs?

Like if i want to know how many kegs i open, and from that how many bronze, silver, gold cards even how many premium cards i got. I know it's nonsense but it would be neat to find out.

KDean11

RidiculousName has already answered your question. Regardless, I thought it was a good idea to merge your thread because the OP is what you are looking for. It's not statistics about your own collection, but maybe it will do.

Can anyone confirm whether the so-called "mercy rule" is an actual thing? I read somewhere that it kicked in after no Legendaries in 40 packs. If so, I've been "mercy ruled" almost every time since I started keeping track (~180 packs, 5 golds... and I was in the midst of a dry spell when I decided to start). Everyone keeps talking about how generous Gwent is, but I thought they were crazy given the Legendary (and silver) drop rates I was personally experiencing (which led me to this thread). If the OP's stats are reflective of the reality of the game, I'm obscenely far off from the standard deviation. I started near the end of September, playing to the T2 (or T3) rewards each day (+starter pack), and have seen 7 total golds from kegs (2 of which are completely unusable--how was Hjalmar really the best of my 3 options last pull?). All the rest I've had to mill for and craft, or gotten off of level up rewards (which offer no choice, so...). This makes it really hard to branch out from a very narrow range of decks, and unfortunately as a new player unfamiliar with the meta I ended up specializing in some weak archetypes (Eredin Frost and ST). I feel like I have a pretty broad sample size at this point, but so does the OP. Am I just insanely off the bell curve, or is OP insanely lucky? I wish GwentUp or GwentTracker would start tallying this info too so we could get a more accurate reflection.

My drop rate from 477 kegs. It's not bad IMO, so I would say 4RM3D is really lucky with the kegs open :cheers:
TotalCount% per Keg
Prem. Common439,01%
Prem. Rare449,22%
Prem. Epic81,68%
Prem. Legendary10,21%
Rare (extra)13428,09%
Epic 8718,24%
Legendary245,03%

Edit: I have 25.000 scraps, so I have actually the whole (not premium) collection.

Could you not technically open up a query command that gives you such information then use php/mysql to add it to a string, atleast when I was looking into building add ons for some program, it was a matter of sequencing that kinda stuff then yeah. Though I don't know what kind of privacy restrictions there see that make these sorts of add ons legitimised.

Yeah after the Midwinter update I've opened 35 kegs or so and gotten 4 epics and 1 gold.. Not expecting to be showered with epics & golds but 5 in 170 odd cards is a bit of a disappointment.

Fun story: In buying the Holiday special I had 2/3 of the premium cards that I could choose from already.... RNG is the worst sometimes :p
I wish there was some weighting so you didn't feel screwed.

Midwinter patch legendary/epic drop rates

i busted 60 kegs and got 5 legendary and 12 epics which is a bit less than last patches
last patch afa i can remember got over 6 legionaries and over 16 epics

tell me your stats see if its typical of my luck.

Dude, out of 129 kegs I got 6 Golds and 27 Silvers: Golds were Royal Decree (!!!), 2 Yen Tremors (cause i chose her over Olaf once and the other time it just dropped in the middle, the bitch), 1 Imlerith and the final one was Shilard. Second to last, and the pinnacle, was a Premium Weaves: Incantation which got me excited for a minute. Then I see it is next to worthless with the new patch.

Got a decent amount of Premiums: 11 Silvers and 27 Bronzes (including of the new ones, of which I got 92 in total).

Last edited:
70 kegs, 4 useless golds, maybe 10 silvers. Feels like the rate is reduced.
But that doesnt bother me... What does bother me is that almost all cards are rare, not common. Why common cards are so few???????

70 kegs, 4 gold cards (luckily got to choose non-copies), 19 epics (12 non copies, 1 premium), 65 rares (6 premiums) and 1 common premium. Definitely less then in the patches before this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom