@KNGRSM Mods Updated for Witcher 1.12

+
Is there any particular reason why these aren't uploaded to the Nexus?

Does KNGR have beef with the Nexus, or does just nobody want to put them up there?

The Nexus is the official place for Witcher 3 mods so it just makes sense for them to be there.

Yeah I think he has beef with the Nexus...

Yeah I think he has beef with the Nexus...

Whatever makes you think that, makes me question how that would make any sense.

I just don't have them on nexus because "supporting" my mods, is not something I want to do. You know, having hundreds of PM's on nexusmods of people asking how to install something or complaining that my "mod" broke their game just gets tiresome. So I took them down from nexus, they're available though, but I do not activily support them, more like when I feel like it.

I have a bug with the grass mod that changes grass to wheat when I change the camara point of view. Help please this mod is too awesome to dont use it :_(

(Sorry for my bad english)

Gonna download it all again once im back at home. Thank you @KNGRSM for all you amazing and Hard work for the (sometimes very ungrateful) community!

---------- Updated at 08:55 AM ----------

Btw @KNGRSM - do you know where can I download the "No Sword Trail" mod? I can't find it anywhere on Nexus, which is a shame since it's a great mod.

Gonna download it all again once im back at home. Thank you @KNGRSM for all you amazing and Hard work for the (sometimes very ungrateful) community!

---------- Updated at 08:55 AM ----------

Btw @KNGRSM - do you know where can I download the "No Sword Trail" mod? I can't find it anywhere on Nexus, which is a shame since it's a great mod.

I honestly don't know why you think KNG would know where to find mods for you...

Well, there is a point that @KNGRSM has shown to us all this mods (finished or unfinished) and then never speak a word about it anymore. And he definitely not answer any questions about states of his mods or plans to release them.

So, I can't keep myself asking - what was the point of all this?

If he don't wish to share this mods with the community, then why he show us results? Why he don't tell us anything - even the simplest of words "This is my creation and I'm not obligated to share it with anyone so don't wait or ask me again"?

Moderator: If a modder does not choose to reply to queries about his work, that is his decision alone and not to be questioned.

Mod threads are not to be used for the equivalent of small children screeching "are we there yet?"

Leave him alone until such time as he wishes to speak.

Mod threads are not to be used for the equivalent of small children screeching "are we there yet?"

Leave him alone until such time as he wishes to speak.

Yes, we know that.

But in normal cases people usually tell something like this: "Currently I'm working on this mod and I'm expecting to finish it in about a month or when I will find more of free time" or like this "Currently I'm having some technical difficulties but hopefully I will manage get this mod working in the near future" or "There is no hope for this mod, sorry".

He has shown us mods that looked finished and even tell us (in one case):

I have actually done this, but not published. Maybe I'll upload it later.

In other case he has shown us screenshot with something looking like finished mod.

And then keep silence.

It was more that three weeks ago and I believe this mods was finished way before that.

I'm not angry kid constantly asking "are we there yet?". I'm sober-minded grownup who are trying to understand all of this. What was the point. I know he has the full right to keep this mods for himself (in finished or not finished states) and also he has right to show us what his creation. But I think it is unfair to not telling us ANYTHING after giving so much hope for so many of us.
All I want is one simple answer and I think I have full right to ask - this is forum after all and I'm just asking, not insulting anyone.

I think we may have already seen a clue as to why KNGRSM hasn't responded:
I just don't have them on nexus because "supporting" my mods, is not something I want to do. You know, having hundreds of PM's on nexusmods of people asking how to install something or complaining that my "mod" broke their game just gets tiresome. So I took them down from nexus, they're available though, but I do not activily support them, more like when I feel like it.
If he chooses to post updates about his work here, he can do so at his own leisure. Until that time, however, this thread shall remain closed.

Top Bottom