Ligting Deluxe 3.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, today I was exploring Velen's caves to start the edit, and when I entered the mine it was so dark that even the torch could not lighting. There is an env created by CDPR, called: env_salt_mine_filmic_01.env that probably is not used, as well as many ..
I then added this env to have some function and, after much editing time, stress and patience, I was able to edit it to give adequate lighting to Velen's mine. It will only be valid for the mine!

MaykonLexar;n10330292 said:
Well, today I was exploring Velen's caves to start the edit, and when I entered the mine it was so dark that even the torch could not lighting. There is an env created by CDPR, called: env_salt_mine_filmic_01.env that probably is not used, as well as many ..
I then added this env to have some function and, after much editing time, stress and patience, I was able to edit it to give adequate lighting to Velen's mine. It will only be valid for the mine!

What % mod is done? Just curios

MarkoJovanovic;n10331802 said:
Skellige is fucking perfect, i can feel the cold from here!Please backup these files before tweaking anything.

Yes, now I make backups twice, on two HDs and on an Online server!
I can not lose the files anymore because Toussaint was a big mistake

MarkoJovanovic;n10331802 said:
Skellige is fucking perfect, i can feel the cold from here!Please backup these files before tweaking anything.

Now I need to see if everything is really going to be okay.

Guest 3841499

MaykonLexar;n10332912 said:
Now I need to see if everything is really going to be okay.

With lighting mods - never, but it doesn't mean squat. I do mine for myself and nobody else. If others like it - good, if not - their problem, but I find even hardcore bashing, when analyzed with a clear head (instead of common "I don't owe you shit!" attitude), can give you insight as to how the mod can be improved to your own liking.

The gameplay will show everything. Screenshot's and many videos don't capture ENV blend and transition, which is where bugs tend to happen... That and then everyone has their own set of mods that may or may not fit well with whichever lighting mod.

What is the difference between copy/pasting the ENV file parameters (like all of salt mine onto cave or vice versa) and adjusting w2l or w2w files by exchanging ENV file name and directory?

MaykonLexar;n10332822 said:
Yes, now I make backups twice, on two HDs and on an Online server!
I can not lose the files anymore because Toussaint was a big mistake
Do you think you can recreate Touissant same as it was before you accidentally deleted it?
It was perfect!

KanaTheKana;n10336752 said:
hey MaykonLexar really love your work. One small question, do you plan to ever release your mod ?
keep it up mate have a good one !

Yes, it will be released!
Whenever possible it will be updated, but there are still lots of things to do and some bugs to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom