[Mod] Extreme Weather Conditions

+
I added an alternative file with only heavy blizzard too, so you can just try that one if you prefer (one version includes EWCM, the other don't).
Thank you, but I'm using your entire weather mod. The fog and snow are amazing. :D

Finally!
That was what i was looking for the whole freaking time, because imo just extreme conditions are unrealistic.
But with gentler conditions added, this is now the thing i wanted all along.

I thank you very much for advancing the idea of the mod so much now!

Finally!
That was what i was looking for the whole freaking time, because imo just extreme conditions are unrealistic.
But with gentler conditions added, this is now the thing i wanted all along.

I thank you very much for advancing the idea of the mod so much now!

It never was "just extreme conditions" only, they were additional conditions to the default weather.

The balance seems pretty good with your mod shaeden, between good weathers and bad weathers. If anything I would like a few more good weathers to shift the ratio more towards the good side. Bad weather should occur a bit less in my opinion.

KNGR, I'm loving your Ultimate Lighting Mod. Could you tell me how this integrates with it? If I install both, will the extreme weathers also occur? Or how do I call these using the console? It could be that I'm flipping back and forth between weathers using ULM too much, but I've yet to see any extreme weather occur.

KNGR, I'm loving your Ultimate Lighting Mod. Could you tell me how this integrates with it? If I install both, will the extreme weathers also occur? Or how do I call these using the console? It could be that I'm flipping back and forth between weathers using ULM too much, but I've yet to see any extreme weather occur.

yes, it works together, EWCM doesn't have any scripts, just the weather tables and some edited particle effects.

changeweather(WT_KNGEWCM_STORM_1)
changeweather(WT_KNGEWCM_STORM_2)

changeweather(WT_KNGEWCM_HEAVY_STORM_1)
changeweather(WT_KNGEWCM_HEAVY_STORM_2)
changeweather(WT_KNGEWCM_HEAVY_STORM_3)

changeweather(WT_KNGEWCM_SUPER_STORM_1)
changeweather(WT_KNGEWCM_SUPER_STORM_2)

are the console commands to call the custom weather, but it should work just like that. maybe just meditate a bit.

Top Bottom